2 tactical sprays i've made (fun to use :D)

H

Hazzer

heh well here they are, tell me what you think and feel free to use

Attachments

• sprays.zip
    86.3 KB · Views: 407
i prefer the terror 1 as hes crouching so its more believable if they dont move

yeah the ct one was rushed, im taking some screen shots of good counter terrorists today

be sure to upload them to www.spraylogos.co.uk for all to download.

You will need a gif or jpg preview image when you upload them, no larger than 20k and 150x150 pixels.

Thanks

Mat..

i downloaded the terrorist one, im working on a good counter terrorist one to upload too k :)

hehe, only on the threads that are all about spray logos, cant miss the opportunity :)

Mat.

from now on i'll just post my spays straight to your site, to save time :D also, if anyone pm's me i do request sprays, so be sure to ask

The Spray Source <--------click here :LOL:

Heres a sample :

videogames5kt.jpg
notyourday6mt.jpg
spraysource009ni.jpg
gotcha1lp.jpg

Your site is horribly slow...i remember looking at it a while ago to see if it was worth making my one and i decided to make mine as the only other spray site i could find was yours and it was slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow loading.

Why is that?! is the site not well optimised on the graphics, or you just have a bad host?

MAt...

thespraysource CRASHES my firefox. What is the site trying to do/load/display to do that?

Are they increasing the spray size anytime soon? When I played CSS ages ago the sprays looked miniscule compared to the ones in original HL mods. That sucks. I hate when companies change features for the worse...

I was making a spray site that was lite on graphics once upon a time, but you can't even spray in DM, and I barely play it anyway. Roll on NS:Source.

Here's the site, should look the same in FFox and IE since it uses tables, har har har. Only the Anime > Bleach section works. There are no downloads, just thought some people may like to see...
http://www.stardogchampion.net/sprays

Hello Hazzer and everybody else.:cheese:

I got a question to you Hazzer (Or some one else that knows), you see im new on this forum and im pretty new with computers, so my question to you is: when ive downloadeed that RAR file, it came som file that says Terrorist.tga (and counter terroirist ofcourse) and i cant open the file with any other programm than "Notes";( :( , but when i open them with "Notes" its only lots of: ??? and some other signs so how am i suppose to see them? what should i do?:dork: :angel:

Back