2 Years of suffering and pain.

And Bad^Hat..but I didn't see you was here. D:

I would laugh at you Danny, but we are very much the same boat. People who registered and stayed from May 03 are less than human. The site was poor then but you stayed despite logic, therefore i can conclude the mid 04 regulars from better stock. Now lets wait and see who takes this seriously!

I would laugh at you Danny, but we are very much the same boat. People who registered and stayed from May 03 are less than human. The site was poor then but you stayed despite logic, therefore i can conclude the mid 04 regulars from better stock. Now lets wait and see who takes this seriously!

You brute.

Cock-slappeth your peasant's face.

I feel I must take collective punishment for reading this thread from page 1....could you do the world a favour and reset my post count?

:rolling:

All about the May 2005'ers

Me and Kami pwn'ing this place

>: D

I joined new years day 04/05. I had nothing better to be doing that night :p

I joined 3 years ago but I didn't really start posting till half-life 2 was released.

Why do you think munro never posts anymore? He's me. I'm monro, I just like this account better.

All the cool kids joined in '03!

3 years and still less than 200 posts! Success!

ok, it's time to confess, all of these accounts are me, munro. riomhaire and cpt stern, you're the only real ones. i'm sorry.

ok, it's time to confess, all of these accounts are me, munro. riomhaire and cpt stern, you're the only real ones. i'm sorry.
Damn you have a lot of time to post! Thankfully i'm not also one of your accounts...or am I? What if I don't even know about it? AHHHHH!!!

Anyway, the first 2 years go by the quickest....the next 2....it's really gonna smack you in the face.

I would've joined if I had found this forum back then ... but that doesn't count for crap. I joined less than a month before release.

I bought HL2 in... *glares at join date* and when I finished it, I wanted to know more about it, and used the all powerful google, and found this site.. In fact I've never even seen the sites frontpage, I just googled HL2 and it linked me to the forums.. lmao..

You've only been here two years. :/
Thats what I want you to think. But maybe I am just one of Munro's many personalities....

I can't say that all this time has been for waste. I have so much fun talking on here. I'll go to my roomates *who now know who some of you are because I constantly talk about it..* and just rant stories. The newest thing is the HL2.net comic...which I keep on getting a kick out of.

I've met somne great people.

Wow this made me realize I've been here for 2 years as well. Cheers to us Danimal.

The forum was nothing before I arived anyway...

you hear me! NOTHING!

<3

i joined oct ' 2004 - just before half life 2 came out

lol, one time I caught a glare of something in his avatar, then I waited to see it again, and I missed it, so I disected it with flash, great pic!

lol, one time I caught a glare of something in his avatar, then I waited to see it again, and I missed it, so I disected it with flash, great pic!

Same, but with imageready :D

Boobies.

So this thread has just turned into a seniority contest. Which I win by the way.

Back