20 civilians vs. 20 metrocops: STUNSTICK mini battle movie!.

Parabolart

Reaction score
I finally got the video thing right.. so i decided to make this movie.. I'm probably going to make one on a larger scale.

The results were actually pretty close. This was interesting because it takes 1 hit to kill someone with a stunstick (except gordon, ofcourse)
see the results for yourself:
http://buyhappiness.org/parabolart/stunstick20.rar

unrar and view! 9.5 MB

The Citizens were rather slow off the bat. They combine got owned but too many citizens died in the first round to be able to win.

Is there somewhere other than fileplanet where I can download building blocks final? (I think that's the map your on.)

BTW, that was awesome. :LOL:

Dude, It wont work for me, it's missing part of the code or somthing.

im reuploading right now.. sorry

next im making with 50 on each side..

rpgs is just mass suicide bombers...

Is it just me or is PC Game mods down? I can get to the front page ok, but when I click on HL2 I get not found ;(

FREAKING AWESOME!!!

I WANT MORE NOW!!!

The citizens always seem to get the first attack. They almost made a huge comeback at the end there!

Very awesome, make more!!! (You have the enemies facing the right way unlike Little B)

How did you get the npc's to face eachother? Whenever I spawn them, they're always facing a certain direction.

first.. create an npc somewhere... keep him alive.. (note the little guy on top of the cement in the far end corner)

then create the rest with "npc_create_aimed npc_name"
this will make them face away from you.

im just finished with the 60v60.... this time the results are much different

That was neat...I thought the CP would win.

Excuse my ignorance, but, why do we have to download all of the .rar files but only play one extracted file?

Not Found

The requested URL /parabolart/stunstick20.rar was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.33 Server at buyhappiness.org Port 80

What would be cool is a mass fight between Humans and combines, bit with things like cover and vantage points used, to make full use of the AI. Although that would probably take one beast of a PC to run.

HAHA another good movie Parabolart, just wish you had some where the good guys win :D.

Back