2pac still alive??

mchammer75040

Reaction score
Im a big 2pac fan, i always have been since i was about 13, mainly because i could relate to what he was saying. But anyways his new cd is about to come out this november..if you keep up with the number of cds that have been released after his death its about 1 a year, some of them being double cds. Plus at the same time he did call himself makaveli, who also faked his death. So what do you guys think?

I sometimes listen to kim, but I don't care. and if he alive well good for em. thats it.

Originally posted by mchammer75040
Im a big 2pac fan, i always have been since i was about 13, mainly because i could relate to what he was saying. But anyways his new cd is about to come out this november..if you keep up with the number of cds that have been released after his death its about 1 a year, some of them being double cds. Plus at the same time he did call himself makaveli, who also faked his death.

Jesus, people still buying the same crap, remixed, for how many years now? It’s not Tupac, it’s just his “friends”, who are trying to squeeze every last cent from his name. Plus Tupac only famous because he got shot, so is that fat guy, forgot his name. Oh yeah, and there is new movie comes out, about 2pacs life. Yay, like we didn’t see that before.

Originally posted by LoneDeranger
I don't think they ever found the body ...

I dont know they released a autosopy pic but they found out that it was a deleted part of a film he was doing(supposedly). On the other hand didnt suge go to jail for the murder or at least the conspiracy against pac?

what happened to the seven year theory? about him reappearing in september of this year? hahah such BS, he's dead, get over it.

Re: Re: 2pac still alive??

Originally posted by Mr.Reak
Jesus, people still buying the same crap, remixed, for how many years now? It’s not Tupac, it’s just his “friends”, who are trying to squeeze every last cent from his name. Plus Tupac only famous because he got shot, so is that fat guy, forgot his name. Oh yeah, and there is new movie comes out, about 2pacs life. Yay, like we didn’t see that before.

Nope sorry there arent remixed songs of old i have most of his cds, for example Till the End of Time is a 2cd set with all brand new songs from 2pac. Also his mother is in the production team so i dont think they are neccesarily trying to squeeze every cent out of him. Either way i love it every year he releases a new cd with brand new songs.

Originally posted by Xtasy0
what happened to the seven year theory? about him reappearing in september of this year? hahah such BS, he's dead, get over it.

Yea that was a theory but it wasnt supposed to be intil this december i believe. I personally dont think hes alive but he must have written a shit load of songs, i mean damn they said he always had a notepad writing and in the office recording.

Re: Re: Re: 2pac still alive??

Nope sorry there arent remixed songs of old i have most of his cds, for example Till the End of Time is a 2cd set with all brand new songs from 2pac. Also his mother is in the production team so i dont think they are neccesarily trying to squeeze every cent out of him. Either way i love it every year he releases a new cd with brand new songs.

Yeah, right. So what his mom, she makes money from her dead son. You know, there are still people who think that Elvis is alive.

Re: Re: Re: Re: 2pac still alive??

Yeah, right. So what his mom, she makes money from her dead son. You know, there are still people who think that Elvis is alive.
True, i dont know his mom so she could but at the sametime hes supposedly got so many songs and such hes written. She could just want people to here his music, sounds more logical then just trying to make money off her dead son.

Yea that was a theory but it wasnt supposed to be intil this december i believe. I personally dont think hes alive but he must have written a shit load of songs, i mean damn they said he always had a notepad writing and in the office recording.

no it wasnt this december, it was september.

but i guess you can make it december and give yourself some false hope of him showing up one day....heh heh.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 2pac still alive??

True, i dont know his mom so she could but at the sametime hes supposedly got so many songs and such hes written. She could just want people to here his music, sounds more logical then just trying to make money off her dead son.

Maybe so, I don't know either.

But funny thing, even if he shows up not dead one day, you know, people will HATE him for playing like that with his fans. If he ever releases a new album, after he comes back to life, it won't sell. There is a line where you can bullshit people.

Originally posted by Xtasy0
no it wasnt this december, it was september.

but i guess you can make it december and give yourself some false hope of him showing up one day....heh heh.

Go back and read the post you just quoted i said "i personally dont think hes alive". The reason i say it was december because thats what i read on a website, i didnt know anything about the whole 7 year/day theory intil then.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 2pac still alive??

Maybe so, I don't know either.

But funny thing, even if he shows up not dead one day, you know, people will HATE him for playing like that with his fans. If he ever releases a new album, after he comes back to life, it won't sell. There is a line where you can bullshit people.

True i think thats what draws people to him, the mystery. Faking your death is a great way to get people to pay attention to your message. I believe Makaveli for the same reason no?

They found a body. There was a funeral with a body. While I'd love to see 2pac alive and well, most likely he's really dead and it wasn't a hoax or anything. Just like people saying Elvis is still alive....

It would be nice if he came back though because then he could tell Eminem to shut his punk ass up.

Originally posted by dis
It would be nice if he came back though because then he could tell Eminem to shut his punk ass up.

Why. because Eminem is a better MC?

Why. because Eminem is a better MC?
No i think hes talkin about how Eminem ripped some of 2pacs stuff. Although i dont think it was much, he did rip the "Rose that Grew from Concrete" poem without giving credit to 2pac.

I have no respect for Eminem - he's just a jerk. He's got some good songs, but he's a friggin' trashball at the same time. I have to admit I find songs like Bonny and Clyde humorous, but they're so disturbing. Plus, Eminem just acts like an insecure bully - he makes fun of people like Moby (like Moby would put up a fight), but then can't stand to be made fun of by Champ the talking dog. Give me a break, the guy's a loser. And I've gone way off topic....

Originally posted by dis
I have no respect for Eminem - he's just a jerk. He's got some good songs, but he's a friggin' trashball at the same time. I have to admit I find songs like Bonny and Clyde humorous, but they're so disturbing. Plus, Eminem just acts like an insecure bully - he makes fun of people like Moby (like Moby would put up a fight), but then can't stand to be made fun of by Champ the talking dog. Give me a break, the guy's a loser. And I've gone way off topic....

Haha, loser who scored near $60 millions for last year alone. Sorry mate, but the guy rapes better than most, actually better than all of the rappers out there (who have a commercial success). I am sorry, but loser is a guy who got commercial success and still acted like a gangsta from the hood, after that he got shot for talking shit too much.

Just because you're rich doesn't mean you're not a loser. There's more to life than money.

Originally posted by dis
Just because you're rich doesn't mean you're not a loser. There's more to life than money.

He got everything he needs, there is no need to prove himself to the "hardcore rappers".

But funny thing, even if he shows up not dead one day, you know, people will HATE him

WRONG, it would sell, and probably be the number 1 album. anyways, he is gone, and his mom IS milking 2 pac's essence.

and yes EMinem is a good rapper, but he only talks crap to ppl that wont do shit back. thats why he signed 50cent (for street credability). 50 is old school, made music in the early 90's but no one cared until eminem signed him. eminem is popular because he is a good lyricist, but also because he is white.

listen to the realest from the row, him and the last circle talk mad shit on em dre and snoop, but do you hear anything from dre, em or snoop?? NO, cause they'll get ****ed up by real gangstas. eminem got skills, but the truth is, Dre, Snoop, and Em are all studio.

Re: But funny thing, even if he shows up not dead one day, you know, people will HATE him

Originally posted by bizzy420
WRONG, it would sell, and probably be the number 1 album. anyways, he is gone, and his mom IS milking 2 pac's essence.

and yes EMinem is a good rapper, but he only talks crap to ppl that wont do shit back. thats why he signed 50cent (for street credability). 50 is old school, made music in the early 90's but no one cared until eminem signed him. eminem is popular because he is a good lyricist, but also because he is white.

listen to the realest from the row, him and the last circle talk mad shit on em dre and snoop, but do you hear anything from dre, em or snoop?? NO, cause they'll get ****ed up by real gangstas. eminem got skills, but the truth is, Dre, Snoop, and Em are all studio.

LMFAO all row does is talk shit they put out all sorts of diss records ****in talkin shit. The only reason they do is cause they lost all their biggest rappers Dre left first then, pac died, then snoop left. Why? Because all row is is a bunch of back stabbing pussies, all they can do is whine and diss.

You dont even know his mom so how can you say shes just milkin the shit??

Yea your damn right abut Em signing 50 and now everyone is all into him because of Em signing him. Its kind of obvious after his first album came out (which was good) but didnt do well cause noone gave a shit but with the crediability of Em and Dre people pay attention.

He is having a better career being dead. I don't miss him.

Yes he's still alive and he stole the HL2 source code! He also plots terrorist attacks in the mountains of Afghanastan!

He's as much alive as Elvis. Who cares if he's alive he can't even touch his own money and EMINEM is 100 times better then that wanna be wap.

Re: But funny thing, even if he shows up not dead one day, you know, people will HATE him

eminem is popular because he is a good lyricist, but also because he is white.

Ah, I knew it all along, evil white people stole blacks' culture and money once again. Because we know that there are so many successful white rappers out there, like Vanilla Ice (spelled right I hope) with his one hit wonder song.

Re: Re: 2pac still alive??

Tupac only famous because he got shot, so is that fat guy

NOTORIOUS B.I.G.? maybe? haha non of yall know what went on. Biggie was not famous because he was shot. He was famous cause he had awesome music and an awesome style. Loss of biggie > loss of tupac. I really don't care to much about tupac being shot (other than a person dying).

Post Script: Rap did not start with jayz, mnm, 50 cent, pdidy

Re: Re: Re: 2pac still alive??

Originally posted by staddydaddy

Post Script: Rap did not start with jayz, mnm, 50 cent, pdidy

Nor did it start with 2pac and NOT. BIG.

...eminem is popular because he is a good lyricist, but also because he is white.

/rant

Sorry but there are no good lyrics in rap songs. Don't try and prove me wrong either.

"Ayo, my pen and paper cause a chain reaction
To get your brain relaxin, cause they be actin maniac in action
A brainiac in fact son, you mainly lack attraction
You looking zany whack with just a fraction of my tracks spun"

I don't consider this an astounding verse of lyrics, I call it garbage.

The only reason he raps about famous people is to get attention, if he didn't, no one would give 2 sh*ts about this guy.

Plus being white has nothing to do with his fame, it's been done before, i.e. Beastie Boys.

I hate rap music, I wish it would go away. I could tolerate late 80s to early 90s rap on a humerous level, not that I would listen to it on my own accord. It's this new wave of rap that is truly horrible. And if you listen to it, you are an idiot. These guys/girls make millions for having no talent other than grammar school word rhyming techniques and being able to rap that over a looping drum beat, a turn table is not an instrument no matter what you say. It is so easy to become a rapper, LP's are signing whatever is in the in-box, they don't care if it is pure crap, as long as it makes them money. Record companies are the sluts of the music industry, they'll lie on their backs and let any waste of life give 'em a pop for some change.

I appreciate musicians and instrumentalists, rappers aren't musicians. I mostly like metal bands, such as Slayer, In Flames, Iced Earth, Soilwork, Drain STH, Pantera, Metallica, and Shadows Fall. But I do listen to other music, such as AtDI, Alice in Chains, Boy Hits Car, CoC, and TOOL. I am not to keen on metal singers such as Chris Barnes of Six Feet Under, where all they do is that low raspy groaning type of singing. I like singers with range, two of my favorite singers are Maynard of Tool and Layne Staley of Alice in Chains. You can call me a queer but I like classical music too. It's very calming for me.

Now I don't consider myself a "Metal Head" because the majority of them just listen to metal. My brother is a metal head and he hates a lot of the bands I like. I like to expand my interests with music. I enjoy bands that experiment with new sounds. One such band is the Mars Volta, I recently heard the song "Inertiatic ESP", and I found myself drawn in. I liked Cedric Bixler and Omar Rodriguez-Lopez and their pervious band At the Drive In.

Now it's just not rap that I hate, so you rap enthusiasts can calm down. Now we are being put in the rush of "70s Look a Like Bands". Right now I am going to focus on one band from this rush, The Strokes. Now I said I appreciate instrumental bands, but that only goes so far. I appreciate musicians that play instruments and experiment and expand, such as guitarists that go off on a tangent from the song to throw down a killer solo after the second chorus, i.e. Zakk Wylde. What I hate is these bands like The Strokes, who play the same chord over and over until I actually have a stroke. Everyday you see one of these bands come into the light for their one hit and then they make room for another to follow.

Another new craze is these Good Charlotte wannabe bands. I will put A Simple Plan in the spot light. Do you like this music? I like some pussy music but christ, this goes beyond pussy. The saddest thing is that a lot of these bands, Good Charlotte the most, try to throw us off with that punk persona. Sorry but punk is dead, these guys are just sobby posers that enjoy their 14 year old female listeners.
I say it's a sad time we live in. The good bands of today are identified as "underground" while the craptacular music is put in the lime light. MTV is the demise of good music. They are making it alright to listen to f*ggy music because the whole family can listen to it. But most "underground" enthusiasts don't want their bands in the lime light because they feel like it is their band, they want to keep it all for themselves. The day that some kid in an ambercrombie shirt and american eagle pants finds out about the underground metal scene is the day a metal kid will die. I feel that these "underground" bands deserve their 15 minutes, a lot of them are extremely talented and deserve more than any backstreet boy or slutney spears.

My children will never listen to rap, never! I suggest you people do the same, because rap will dull their sense of good music and make them start slurring out ebonic slangs. I can see it now:

Dada chu - "Where did you put that screwdriver son?"
son of chu - "Yo pops, I be puttin dat skewdriva down thuur, under the fizzle, ya hear!?"
Dada chu - "..."
!!!@@#@S-M-A-C-K@!@#@!!!
son of chu - "I mean, I placed that screwdriver down there under the fender, aight?"
!!!@@#@S-M-A-C-K@!@#@!!!
son of chu - "I put it down there under the fender, eh?"
Dada chu - "..dear god..."
!!!@@#@S-M-A-C-K@!@#@!!!!!!@@#@S-M-A-C-K@!@#@!!!

/ps: I don't hate Canadians, it's just that you talk funny. :cheers:

I completely agree with you chu... Personally i am hoping the whole rap fad will go away soon... i can't listen to another idiot talking about his "bitches and his hoes" and putting a bullet in someone's head anymore... good lyrics... If anyone ever listens to folkloric spanish guitar music you will see a guy called "Simon Diaz" and what he does/did is have battles against other musicians like him where they would make up the lyrics on the spot in response to what the other person said to him, all the while he was singing IN KEY and playing the guitar at the same time. Rap battles anyone?

As i like to say, Rap is but one letter away from Crap....

if you would like to hear some hip-hop which doesn't suck, and doesnt talk about h0s and blunts and 40's then check out The Non-Prophets - Hope. it's a really good album.

Back