3 pics

Guys you are sure thats not fake ? its strange that they got new screenies and its just 9th of nov. strange...

I cna read lips and it look slike Mossman is telling Gordon to take off his clothes and enjoy the sauna. Yep, she's a horny MILF alright! I knew it.

I hope that when I play as Gordon I get a chance to grab those flappy sacks!

;) That dude just got pwned by Striders. Is it me or did Valve make Mossman, look a little bit older/uglier in those pics?

Burning Fish said:
No... you think? ;)

Anyway, awesome screens!!!
lol , yo burning fish , i remeber u made this fan trailor for hl2 a while ago , it had nice music in the background whats that song called? thanx

I remember reading something along the lines of this, in a very early interview with Gabe (from PCgamer Uk iirc):
"The striders were originally designed to walk along the sea beds. Then we thought that it would be cool if we put one in the cityscape environment."
Now,
If i am not mistaken, those two striders look like they are underwater...
just my two pence...

The first screenshot looks like Doom3... I mean the quality of the lighting and the shadow... awesome!

Slainchild said:
I remember reading something along the lines of this, in a very early interview with Gabe (from PCgamer Uk iirc):
"The striders were originally designed to walk along the sea beds. Then we thought that it would be cool if we put one in the cityscape environment."
Now,
If i am not mistaken, those two striders look like they are underwater...
just my two pence...

Genius! I was thinking it looked a bit murky.. BUT, there seems to be light originating from a source below the striders and that'd be a weird place for a light, so i dunno. But i will go with your theory.

qdlaty said:
Guys you are sure thats not fake ? its strange that they got new screenies and its just 9th of nov. strange...

that site is a gaming news site.. so they probably have been given access to stuff the general public haven't seen.. at least thats what i think is happening here.

Fighting Striders underwater, without any bullets or rockets. in that darkness...the thought creeps me out already :(

pardon my ignorance but arent the striders bio mechanical aliens or something?

Hectic Glenn said:
Fighting Striders underwater, without any bullets or rockets. in that darkness...the thought creeps me out already :(
My thoughts exactly :O

I cant see the pictures, where are they? it's just a black blank page when i click on the screenshot pages 1-4

The striders arnt underwater, thats for sure...looks to me like they are in the
Citadel

As for the third pic, well its not the hazard course, its
the airlock into eli's lab

can some one post the pics here, when i click on the link on the first page i see no pics

Ultra spoilers!!!

On their forum, (I think this site just got blocked anyway) there is a thread with magazine scans, there are spoilers in here;

such as a blue physcannon, more elite combine (white armour dudes) citadel, g-man and breen.

Shodan said:
Ultra spoilers!!!

On their forum, (I think this site just got blocked anyway) there is a thread with magazine scans, there are spoilers in here;

such as a blue physcannon, more elite combine (white armour dudes) citadel, g-man and breen.

sweet.

Omfg, someone put me in a coma and wake me up when hl2 is released.

One thing I don't get is, why the subtitles?
HL2 is being translated to Japanese anyway, I thought with Source that all you had to do was the recording, and the AI for the lips, for lack of a better term, would take over those animations?

dkelly said:
One thing I don't get is, why the subtitles?
HL2 is being translated to Japanese anyway, I thought with Source that all you had to do was the recording, and the AI for the lips, for lack of a better term, would take over those animations?

Deaf people do exist in this world.

guise

Can i....umm feel your.........how you say? kch-rum

If somebody sees this post, can you post those pics, instead of a link, it doesnt work for me and I would like to see them. Thanks.

edit: oh, somebody else had the same problem and nobody could help him, sorry for posting the same thing guys.

Viperx14 said:
If somebody sees this post, can you post those pics, instead of a link, it doesnt work for me and I would like to see them. Thanks.

edit: oh, somebody else had the same problem and nobody could help him, sorry for posting the same thing guys.

For the people who can never load web pages.

Back