3 pics

Ha, if Mossman is 30, I'd be robbing the cradle! I'd like to see her with her hair down.

there.

:p

The crosshair for the first pic......I think thats for the crossbow.

Remember in HL when zoomed with the crossbow the lines spread out from the centre of the crosshair? This is almost the same, except with that big ass circle in the middle.

InvaderScooge said:
For the people who can never load web pages.

Thx. My internet at home has been jacked so I was on a library pc...at school...lol, and you know how those things block everything (yet i can get onto these forums).

Those pics are quite nice. I like the striders, it's a creepy looking picture. I can't believe we have less than a week. :bounce:

Bait said:

Remember in HL when zoomed with the crossbow the lines spread out from the centre of the crosshair? This is almost the same, except with that big ass circle in the middle.

You are right that the view is zoomed in but in HL2 there are other guns that zoom in besides the crossbow. You can see it in the bink videos. I think it is one of those guns. I can't see someone attacking two striders with a zoomed in crossbow but.... it would explain why he only has 1 hit point left.

InvaderScooge said:
You are right that the view is zoomed in but in HL2 there are other guns that zoom in besides the crossbow. You can see it in the bink videos. I think it is one of those guns. I can't see someone attacking two striders with a zoomed in crossbow but.... it would explain why he only has 1 hit point left.

I'm talking about the little vertical lines to the side that stretch across the screen. I know that the MP7 zooms in, but it doesn't have those characteristic lines like the crossbow had in HL1.

is it just me, or does that third pic look like it could be a new hazard course? Two people looking at you from a small window just seemed familiar...

Anthraxxx said:
is it just me, or does that third pic look like it could be a new hazard course? Two people looking at you from a small window just seemed familiar...

Yes, it is, and it's already been discussed.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say there is no hazard course (or at least "training level"), since there doesn't seem to be a map designated for it in the preloads.

just from the talk i wouldn't be suprised if these are MSpaint picture.
*checks*
pleasantly wrong :]

the picture of mossman and the other guy looking at you through the window is NOTTTTT the hazard course ok thank you for your time.

Bait said:

yeah man what's up with that bigass reticle.

Man those Striders look freaking fearsome! Man those pics just brought up my hype even more. Can't wait.

I haven't been able to work out yet whether the Vortigaunt is holding a lever or a gun... I really hope it's a gun :naughty:

el Chi said:
I haven't been able to work out yet whether the Vortigaunt is holding a lever or a gun... I really hope it's a gun :naughty:

It's not even a lever.

The vortiguant seems to be psychic - using teleknesis or something like that.

i've got a japanese friend who can translate

i'll post here.

For some strange reason, the Vortigaunts are on your side now.
You can also
guide them in battle
In the lab video, it's appearantly powering some sort of generator with it's lightning attack. Eli is also talking to it right before the elevator doors open.

HOLY CRAP HOLY CRAP WHAT IS THOSE THINGS IN THE FIRST SCREEN SHOT?!!?!?!? ARE THOSE LIKE TEH EVOLVED HEADCRABS??!?!?! OMGOMGOGMGOMGOGMOGMGOGMOGMOG THAT LOOKS COOL! WHO ARE THOSE PEOPLE IN TEH OTHER SCREENSHOTS?!@!??!?!
Heh...Just kidding. Those are awesome pics, and, uh...
czrskin said:
Wow, Mossman has got great chegs!
Horny little bugger......Lol.
Nice find, mate!

lans said:
It's not even a lever.

The vortiguant seems to be psychic - using teleknesis or something like that.

If you're talking about the .bmp picture, it seems, from that scene in the E3 2004 movies, to be zapping something, using its electrical powers as a tool instead of a weapon.

If you're talking about the other pic, then it seems to be actually holding something with its right hand.

Back