!!!!!!!

joule

Tank
Reaction score
:eek::eek:

BTW: Make sure you turn the volume up louder than normal. :E

Its an advert.

(I am SOOOOOO glad I had my music on loud enough to mask it....) :cheers:

"Hey look at this, its really cool. I can't explain it...Its a test, no its a cool flash I mean, its a flash test. No, its a movie...Anyway, just get close to the screen and turn up your volume!"
"Oh wow...another scare"
"LOLZ0r!! U is pwned"

Thats basically how these things go right? :p

Farrowlesparrow said:
"Hey look at this, its really cool. I can't explain it...Its a test, no its a cool flash I mean, its a flash test. No, its a movie...Anyway, just get close to the screen and turn up your volume!"
"Oh wow...another scare"
"LOLZ0r!! U is pwned"

Thats basically how these things go right? :p
Yup. :p

Yeah, it's alot better with the little message before it.

And the first time too...

Saw this one ages ago, it got me then but not this time. How the hell that can get onto TV i dont know (its a german advert or something)...imagine someone with a weak heart or heart problems! :|

lol i got sacred my heart is beating fast..i was expecting the car to crahs but i was wrong

johnnypoopoopant said:
lol i got sacred my heart is beating fast..i was expecting the car to crahs but i was wrong
Did Johnny poopoo his pants? :p

I was ready for the scare .. so ..

these scare things are so old .. only n00bs would post them.

i had someone msn messenger me a second before so it defused the situation.. then i was like "wtf as that noise"

Seen it. These threads are a total giveaway when you say "turn the speakers up". First time I saw it I smelt it from a mile away so I watched it from the other side of the room with sound off :D

heh, i got my multimedia teacher with that. i'm like "so what do you think of this multimedia product, can i do something like this?"

oh man, you haven't laughed until you've seen a short fat man with no neck fall off his chair from fear.

Back