3D Modeller looking for WORK!

Shinobi said:
why don't you just focus on improving your own portfolio rather than doing this? it doesnt seem to be getting you very far,,,

you could wait a few months until after HL2 is out and see what mods are really doing good, until then it's all specualtion time you could have better spent improving yourself
Kinda agree, probably at this stage now its best to sit and wait and see while working on other things, I guess quite a few mods are going to die off when they realise they can't do what they are hoping they can. So in the confusion, jump into the best looking mod before others start clawing for it. Sorted ;)

SixThree said:
Do you have relatives on Packard in Coquitlam?
i have relatives in coquitlam they live in a mansion near coquitlam mall you have to go up a hill to get to there house and my grandma lives an apartment beside the mall.

armanguy said:
i have relatives in coquitlam they live in a mansion near coquitlam mall you have to go up a hill to get to there house and my grandma lives an apartment beside the mall.

Yeah, Westwood/Heritage is a nice area. You Grandma must be the one I'm looking at in the phone book :)

The Dark Elf said:
Kinda agree, probably at this stage now its best to sit and wait and see while working on other things, I guess quite a few mods are going to die off when they realise they can't do what they are hoping they can. So in the confusion, jump into the best looking mod before others start clawing for it. Sorted ;)

Ye true. It sucks ass finding a mod. They all seem crap (no offense to anyone) but imo, theres nothing really that seriously draws me in. There was one, thats about it. I am still working on Corporate Anarchy though. I supose I will just stick with it. see what happens as you said.

Thread Closed....

Back