40 antlionguards vs 10 vortigaunts... stunning results!

im getting pissed with clicking and saving all these all the time, but the videos are usually worth it :)

Good job, all these great vids are gonna hold me over till Christmas :D

Wow.. What in the world happened? Those vortigaunts are crazy!

Keep them coming!

pretty good, those vortigaunts are strong! not much of a battle though, seemed like all the antlions just dropped dead ;)

Lol, try this.

10 Metropolice's vr 30+ zombies. Make sure the Metro's have Annabelles or regular shotguns.

I have a .sav somewhere over here with a HUGE war. 50+ Combine Soliders and Metro's. about 20 Vortigaunts. 20+ Citizens with Barny and Alyx.

Great war and its in the middle of town square.

-Alix

What I found amusing was to have about 10-15 combine in a tight group with shotguns, then make a donut of zombies around them. Make the first row about 10 feet away, then make another row, then another. It looks cool, but the combine usually lose.

What in the hell? Why didn't the vortigaunts do that in HL1? Haha, that was awesome. :LOL:

1. How do you spawn NPC's?
2. How do you Enable their AI?
3. Doesnt BuildingBlocks final have info nodes or is that just the AI responding? Because if it is, HL2 rocks more than i thought.

Thanks Alix. It amazes me how nice and neutral people are on these forums (Most of the time)

How the hell can those dudes all die at once, they must have trampelled eachother or something

how about you read other posts and find the answer huh? you spawn them...... and you can disable ai and stuff, go read a spawning guide

damn combine hybrid, those other 2 guys were talking about it, and you dont even bother reading their posts?

i like making these odd battles myself, but i cant remember how to make vids...

rf

Hectic Glenn said:
im getting pissed with clicking and saving all these all the time, but the videos are usually worth it :)
On windows XP I use
Code:
for /L %a in (1,1,5) do wget http://up1.fastuploads.info/zombiewar.part%a.rar

Cool vid though. I want combine v fastzombies!

Holy cow! :eek: Pwned! :E

Those Vortigaunts must be the most lethal thing around. I've got a whole new level of respect for the little red-eyed dudes now. :D

A gang of angry Vortigaunts would go through the Combine like they weren't there. :cheers:

If it has not been said already.. the Aux power meter is red but yet full!

How the hell? I remember I made some vorts fight a Guard on coast01 once, and while they did some serious damage, they died from one blow from the Guard. And now 10 of them beat 40 Guards? :eek:

How did you disable AI and then enable it again? I really need to know how to enable AI.

ktimekiller said:
damn combine hybrid, those other 2 guys were talking about it, and you dont even bother reading their posts?

Do you even know what I'm asking here? I'm asking which PROGRAM did he used. Hammer editor, or buildingblock. And none of the people on previous posts never mentioned it. I don't think you even bother to read what I asked.

If they spent more time fighting and less time talking philosophical codswallop the citizens of C17 would have been freed long before Gordon got there!

Ahhhh, I remember. I heard a bug, that if you spawn any number of Antlionguards together, and one of them touches the other, they drop dead.

Back