40 antlionguards vs 10 vortigaunts... stunning results!

Combine Hybrid said:
Do you even know what I'm asking here? I'm asking which PROGRAM did he used. Hammer editor, or buildingblock. And none of the people on previous posts never mentioned it. I don't think you even bother to read what I asked.
you are asking how he made the npc yes?

Most of those ant lion guards are clipping each other which results in death :/

Besides, you have red power bar. I've seen that only in one place before and I'm tellin' ya, it ain't retail :(

No, how to play in the just open field and summon stuffs to play around. Is it included in JBmod or buildingblock or whatever the name is.

i dont think the antlion guards didnt die from the voldigaunts, i tried spawning alot, and i enabled ai, then most of them died instantly, so ya it was not the voldis killing them

edit: thats spawning npc you retard

The vorts electri blast goes through the enemy npc's. So If they are lined up like they were..it would only take one to take out one row of those guards.

ktimekiller said:
what do you mean warez?

The power bar that shows how much power there is left when sprinting/swimming is completely red only in warez versions.

ktimekiller said:
i dont think the antlion guards didnt die from the voldigaunts, i tried spawning alot, and i enabled ai, then most of them died instantly, so ya it was not the voldis killing them

edit: thats spawning npc you retard

I'm talking about the one on open field with nothing, not just spawning ai, stupid****.

Theres something wrong with having multiple Antlion guards on screen, they seem to lose their health or die on their own...for this battle hardly suprised me. If you want to make it fair, do 1 guard vs 5 vortigaunts, and the guard will win, however i think its 7 electric bolts that take the guard down, so if you have 7/8 vortigaunts they can usually take it down. The guards are tough cookies, this battle makes no sense.

edit : btw if you wanna keep making these videos buy the game cheap ass, we dont wanna watch your warez scum videos. Show some respect to the gaming companies.

combine hybrid, u are a dumbass, no mod was used to make that. sorry for being harsh but LISTEN AND READ AND LEARN ABOUT HL2! :p u disable the ai (console command) u spawn npcs (console command) and u do this all on a map. the map he used was called buildingblocks_final. there was no program or mod or whatsoever involved

you said how do you create this, i assumed that you didnt know how to make the npcs, you should have said map you ****tard

Calm down people, this thread summed up:
*Spawning NPCs and disabling AI can be done in game, on any map. Go read the sticky.
*The Antlion Guards clip and thus kill each other, the Vorts and strong but not THAT strong.
*Hes using a warez version, enough said.

im suprised how cool this fight i made turned out. i made a ring of trash for cover, put combine soldiers inside of it, and then surrounded them with zombies. after knocking some things around, a piece of sheet metal formed a ramp and some of the zombies actually used it to get inside the barricade.

Eunoch said:
combine hybrid, u are a dumbass, no mod was used to make that. sorry for being harsh but LISTEN AND READ AND LEARN ABOUT HL2! :p u disable the ai (console command) u spawn npcs (console command) and u do this all on a map. the map he used was called buildingblocks_final. there was no program or mod or whatsoever involved

I'm a dumbass because I've only used 3 mods so far. What a statement, you ****ing nerd.

And thats all I was asking, which one to use. I didn't even know buildingblocks_final was just a map, not a program or mod.

ktimekiller said:
you said how do you create this, i assumed that you didnt know how to make the npcs, you should have said map you ****tard

You are a ****ing useless douche, all you did was a bashing when I was asking nicely which one to use. And like I said, I didn't know it was a map.

Wow, I didn't know there were hostile idiots exist in this board.

Morons like him should rot in hell.

a douche? wow a racist bastard. i said its spawning npcs, and you didnt even make your question clear, idiot

Combine Hybrid said:
No, how to play in the just open field and summon stuffs to play around. Is it included in JBmod or buildingblock or whatever the name is.

I made my question clear that how to play just in open field which is buildingblock map. And no, I never asked anything about spawning only npcs.

And no, you had to start this shit by calling me a retard. I guess that leaves you the only dumbass here, dimwit.

the only dumbass? your the dumbass you didnt state your question right, and you call me a dumbass? and you call me a douche? what about the fact that your a racist bastard huh"? ****ing ****tard

ok..sorry.. i admit it's a warez version... but the only reason i got it was becuase i couldnt wait to buy it and i had no money... oh and believe me i'm buying it... i personally think that the warez version only made me want to buy the real one even more! So when i buy it.. i'll take a screenshot of steam (if i buy silver).. or ill photograph the box

just so you people can chill out about me owning a warez.

ktimekiller said:
the only dumbass? your the dumbass you didnt state your question right, and you call me a dumbass? and you call me a douche? what about the fact that your a racist bastard huh"? ****ing ****tard

Nice talking out of your ass, douchebag. You clearly didn't understand what I was asking and thought it was about npc spawning. That's a fact. Idiots like you should be lynched I mean seriously, do you always attack people who askes stuff in internet? eh? Go ****ing get a life.

ktimekiller said:

Children, there's a time and a place for this and that's behind the bike shed after school, OK?

Parabolart, warez is bad whether you have good intentions or not. I'm not sure Valve would be so chilled right now.... Nice vids though!

It seems the antlionguards have about 1 health if you spawn them. I killed them with one swing from the crowbar.

how did i not understand your question? did you know your question was "did you used hammer editor to do all that?" you call that a good question? you ****ing ass ****ing dickhead.
your a obiously a ****ing dickwad

ktimekiller said:
how did i not understand your question? did you know your question was "did you used hammer editor to do all that?" you call that a good question? you ****ing ass ****ing dickhead.
your a obiously a ****ing dickwad

That was the question, you thought that was a pharaphrase? You mother****ing douche bastard.

Shut the hell up combine. Enough is enough, stop posting back.

You asked if he used hammer editor, obviously not. We can see you didn't word your question how you inteded. It's over, no one cares.

Enough with the swearing, you're sounding like hltooworld.com now!

Now, shh everyone, peace.. lol
:cheers:

how id did you used hammer editor a question? it didnt make sense, its your fault you cant even ask questions right

Holy Cow, so glad Vortigaunts are on your side in HL2 is all i can say lol.

Back