40K weapons

Stormy

Companion Cube
Reaction score
hay... just a few prototype models for a 40k inquisitor mod that me and my mates are thinkinh of making :D..

sorry i dunno how to add them on one post so tell me please :(

Attachments

• boltgun3.jpg
    boltgun3.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 481
bolt pistol

Attachments

• bolt pistol.jpg
    bolt pistol.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 413
custom bolt sniper modeled form origal boltgun

damn im such a bloody n00b sorry bout this

Attachments

• boltsniper.jpg
    boltsniper.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 446
marine melter gun

Attachments

• plasmagun2.jpg
    plasmagun2.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 393
marine combat shotgun

Attachments

• shotgun.jpg
    shotgun.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 383
stubgun.. bit of a shoody render...

all the models are low poly.. most is around 2000

again sorry for all the posts. can somone tell me how to get them all into one so me dont do it again

Attachments

• stubgun2.jpg
    stubgun2.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 372
get webhost that allows remote linking. load pictures to server. use [IMG www insert your pictures url here.com[/IMG] voila. make sure not to delete the images off the srever or the will apear as red X's on the forum

edit-stupid me i closed the tag and it tried to find the image.

those look pretty good, and when they're skinned they'll look even better.

I suggest doing some work on the shotgun though, looks a bit too blocky.
And since this is for HL2, you can handle quite a few polys so you should try and put some more detail into them.

some of the handles look kinda wierd..the first one looks way too small...BUT i like the detail on the guns besides the handles :)

them weapon models are just simpley shocking

why the hell did you model the eagle? that could have been textured much easier

they have all been modeled from warhammer 40k weapons and they are all pritty accrate. the shotty does looks a bit blocky like that

yer they look ok, for warhammer 4k, you use referance from the actual models or did you use a wargear?!?

and the shotgun looks pretty bad...

they are all to scale.. i meased off the models... and the shot gun looks the same as the model.. i think all that needs to be dont is make some of the edges abit smoother

all the grips are the same, i just imported them.. but it looks kinda do small on the boltgun just because its such a biiiig sod off gun.. but i see where your coming from

I'm geussing you have got the Wargear then, cos if you need some scanns i'll be happy to do some for you...?

although, my wargear is pretty old nower days..... dnt know if its been updated since my day

yuch.. warhammer. I know some friends who play it. I tryed it but it was way to hard for me. With formula's to calculate damage and spells etc .. juch. And it is sooo focking expencive. (I still have a small amount of figures of the normal warhammer series lying in a unopened box at my room. (darkelves)) I wanted to start playing it to but then I realized it would cost so much that it wansnt worth it for me.

na tis ok my bro has every codex and millions of models and stuff i just rob it off him

tbh I think u need to re-think about who u recruit as a modeller or just start age with better people. The models are very low quality and the modeller don't really know much about modeling. Soz. Unless the warhammer guns are actually THAT! bad. Never seen them tbh. I am just been brutally honest soz....

They look NICE!
Im glad to see a mod without tons of realistic weapons.

lool
i think thier suposed to look like that it makes them feel like they can pack a punch theres no sense in puting polys into it if its meant to be square.

My only comment is on the Marine Melter. If you can afford it, put a few more polys in the cable thingies. They are awful angular at this point.

IchI how can you slag me off like that if you havnt even seen the weapons that they have been modeled on.. how bout you cheak out my model of mp5k.. im not that shit so stfu

not you... i said who it was too

"tbh I think u need to re-think about who u recruit as a modeller or just start age with better people. The models are very low quality and the modeller don't really know much about modeling. Soz. Unless the warhammer guns are actually THAT! bad. Never seen them tbh. I am just been brutally honest soz...."

Originally posted by fishymumma
how bout you cheak out my model of mp5k...

I checked it out, god that MP5k looks good (really nice work)(its the only MP5k model i have ever seen and its my favorite MP5 model) :thumbs::thumbs:

well urrrrr, the models are crap. You are stupid for modeling for a team where they expect u to model crap weapons. Why are u copying the 40k weapons anyway. Why don't u just make up your own designs and concepts and make a more original and exciting game which u can actually class as your own. Not somone elses with your programming.

tbh I would think about what u are doing.

Also I just fort. Isn;t 40k like that little figures game. That means that not all the detail of the weapons will be on those small figures. Why don;t u add some different stuff onto them and make them actually look like weapons.

Originally posted by IchI
well urrrrr, the models are crap. You are stupid for ...

Such hostility. :rolleyes:

I agree that they could be better, but there is never any reason to call someone else's work crap. Reguardless, they all need some TLC. Spend some more time thinking about what parts need rounded and smoothed and what parts don't. Think about what it's going to look like from the player's POV in-game and model the pieces accordingly.

Also, HL2 or not, that eagle does not need to be modeled. Not only would it save quite a few polygons, but it would look better textured and bumped.

The shotgun could use some work. The others look good, bnut beter lighted render couldn't hurt.

ye true don;t need to get angry. But people post here for feedback. I was just giving him feedback because everyone else said they rocked. but they don't. People say that to make people feel better. Its well shown on the atari forums. Post anything.; Even a sphere. People will say its amzing. It just gets anoying. Its a well known fact the models are not good. Not saying they are uturly crap. that was an over statment. But why do people say they are amazing when they are not. People want honest answers. So I give them. I will admit I was a bit over the top.

well its gunna be a 40k mod there for the guns are going to look like 40k guns ... why would i want them to look different that would just be stupid

well if its a 40k mod it will play like 40k. 40k its self has loads of different types of gameplay (the board game thingy) and also has loads of different series of models. So why don't they create there own series of models. Would be a lot better.

all the guns will be editable.. its not going to be a mp mod.. more like roleplay, you will be an inquisiter and have a wee band of men. these are just a very few PROTO TYPE models of the basic weapons

if you dont know what 40k is or what the weapons look like you carnt say they are bad because you have nothing to compare them to

Back