6 punks vs 1 skater - warning language

Damn fools! I told 'em keep it a fair fight!

Now they're gonna pay!

:p

Can't peeps keep a fair fight nowadays?

Just roundkick them all in the face, Chuck Norris style.

What happened near the end? The guy that was winning the fight and then got a few kicks to the head from those fags suddenly fell over (when they were focused on his friend)?

Darkside55 said:
Some of you guys, seriously. :LOL: Not trying to say I doubt any of you could've done any better (frankly I don't care whether you could or not; I'll hold to my skepticisms), but it's hilarious to hear people talk about it all hypothetically on the internet anyway.

i totally agree, not just on the internet, i showed my frienda similar clip and he said, "holy shit, i would kick all there asses! i'm seriously, i would absolutely destroy all of them, i mean god damn, you don't just…i mean what the ****! they'd all be in the hospital!" ...right, the poor man would be out of breathe if he had to run up a flight of stairs.

Everyone thinks they are better than they are, it's kinda like driving, everybody's an expert. If you haven't at least had friendly matches of boxing with anybody before, then you really can't talk. I guess i'm kinda a masochist in this sense because i like losing. I don't try to lose, but losing is definitely a lot more fun than winning because if you aren't really trying, then you aren't having fun. Besides what do you learn from winning? I've still got scars (2 years later) on my knees from being dragged across the carpet, by a guy who knew jiu jitsu, in a headlock, and my right middle finger can no longer extend straight because I got flipped/thrown over another dude.

You need friends that will pick you up when your down, and cut you off at the knees when you get to tall ;)

Insano said:
Just roundkick them all in the face, Chuck Norris style.
This is actually decent advice.

I notice that kicks are usually only used when the person is already down on the ground. Kicks are a great way to get the person on the ground in the first place, as your legs are much, much stronger than your arms.

<3 being able to kick up to my own head (I'm 6'4")
Martial arts rule :D
I've still got scars (2 years later) on my knees from being dragged across the carpet by a guy who knew jiu jitsu in a headlock,
Oooh, why were you messing with someone that knows jiu jitsu?

I'd probably try to walk away but when he said "Come on, hit me!"...jesus, the temptation to kick the little (k)unt in the balls would be very hard to resist.

Hahaha, Pi, you got me. In fact, I recall there was an Archie comic that's made fun of now because Archie says something very similar after rescuing his girlfriend from drowning ("I had to beat off three other guys!").

And also, not to get into a martial arts debate here but high kicks like roundhouses are so impractical it's not even funny. In an actual fight, first of all, it's a waste of time even if your opponent's too dumb not to deflect it. In a fight against another martial artist, you know what high kicks get you?

Person 1 high-kicks.
Person 2 can then choose whether he/she wants to:

1. Grab the leg, break.
2. Grab the leg, step in, break person's OTHER knee.
3. Grab the leg and do any number of other things such as force Person 1 off-balance, or hold leg, step in, and repeat body and headshots with free arm.
4. Kick the underside of your leg. Yes, even during a roundhouse.
5. Upstage you at your own game and launch a frontal kick to a more devastating area, or an upwards kick to your chin. It's more direct.
6. Kick you in the balls. Right in the balls. Wham. Your balls.

Only Chuck Norris can successfully roundhouse kick each and every opponent he faces without risk.

Not saying it can't be done, but it's not a "safe" move. And in an actual fight, you want to minimize moves that leave you open or susceptible to being punished. It's much easier to just use low, striking kicks; break the knee, etc.

And even against another martial artist, if you don't know their style or how they're going to use their style, the same principle applies.

I dunno, people don't like their throats being punched. All you have to do is hit them once :/ Still, it's a pretty violent thing to do, and I'm a calm enough person to probably just let it pass if that actually happened. Although, when he said "hit me" I think I probably would - right in the top of the skull :p

MiccyNarc said:
Oooh, why were you messing with someone that knows jiu jitsu?

because he's better than i am ;)
I don't know, i just like 'fighting' people better than me. When i wrestled, the coach's son was 4th best in the state, and even though he was 10lbs heavier than i am, i still wrestled him. Only because he makes you work for it, the other guys would just give stuff up all the time and i would barely break a sweat, but if i wanted this guys arm then i had to work for it. Basically my idea of winning, was just not losing, because i never won.
I've been injured many times before, and the finger is by far the worst i've had, everything else has pretty much healed. The finger was my own fault though, i shouldn't have put my hand down trying to stop myself, it was a stupid reaction that i haven't repeated again. Live and learn.

Glo-Boy said:
You can't grab a kick.
Fo' shizzle, my last roommate took kick boxing, and you'd have to be a fool to stand in front of him...unless your name was Bruce Lee.

edit: I'd like to see you grab a kick from somebody skilled enough to throw one properly ;) Did you see the guys in the movie? They were 'professionals' and of all the kicks thrown i didn't see 1 get 'grabbed', only blocked.

um, yes you can :|

Unless you're making a point of incorrect english, in which case you obviously have nothing better to say :p

wow.

little ****s, let them do that around here... they'd not just get their asses kicked, they'd probably get their asses shot too.

see, we have real black people around here.

Glirk Dient said:
I am a lot the same way...however if its a good friend of mine I wont go all out unless he is.

I usually do cheap crap like kicks to the balls, shine, eye gouging, sand to the eye, making their nose bleed and all kinds of fun crap like that. My philosophy isn't to win, but to make sure they don't leave un damage :eek:
Oh well if it's a friend of mine and we're fighting it's not the same situation at all. I definately wouldn't do anything damaging or anything, if I punched them or something or it was a little spat that's different.

But like if I were to be jumped or something, an actual attack, someone's either going to be dead or hospitalized.

RakuraiTenjin said:
But like if I were to be jumped or something, an actual attack, someone's either going to be dead or hospitalized.

Realistically, no somebody wouldn't. There's way too many 'what if's' to say a statement like that.

"But like if I were to be jumped or something, an actual attack, then i am going to try my best and hurt somebody before they render m unconscious and steal my shoes."

There we go, typically when you're 'jumped' it's not just 1 guy, and i'm going to make the assumption that you, like the majority of people on here (including myself) have not taken and/or have not had sufficient training in any form of a 'deadly' art (karate does not count...for anything), or for that matter the flat out skill to take on multiple attackers. You're best chance would be to take the first hit/kick/shove and run like hell. He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day.

forgive me if you're a master at kick boxing. But you must understand that basically everybody online (and the majority of people in life) say statements like that, and everybody can't be right.

Boogymanx said:
I dreamed about me getting in a fight with about 5 18 year olds and I won.
Myup.
That video is disgusting, I never really get into fights, I always try to run away from them. But that's starting to annoy me to hell, because I've got long hair in front of my eyes and people start calling me 'doggy', 'ape' or 'Samson' (<a TV show here.)

Lol...I kno 2 18 year olds who I can beat at the same time (but trust me...these two..just omg I can't even start explaining)

holy crap unfair. That little kid talking all the shit didnt even fight. But I wouldnt fight him unless he hit me. Just taunt him until he does and then I go madog on his ass. I didnt earn it for nuthin. If I ever see that kid in life I will have to restrain myself from murdering him.
When that kids giving u free shot you could just ram the bottom of your hand into his nose as hard as you could. I would enjoy that.

That little kid will get his own someday. With a mouth like that, there will be no shortage of people wanting to fight him.

xcellerate said:
Realistically, no somebody wouldn't. There's way too many 'what if's' to say a statement like that.

"But like if I were to be jumped or something, an actual attack, then i am going to try my best and hurt somebody before they render m unconscious and steal my shoes."

There we go, typically when you're 'jumped' it's not just 1 guy, and i'm going to make the assumption that you, like the majority of people on here (including myself) have not taken and/or have not had sufficient training in any form of a 'deadly' art (karate does not count...for anything), or for that matter the flat out skill to take on multiple attackers. You're best chance would be to take the first hit/kick/shove and run like hell. He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day.

forgive me if you're a master at kick boxing. But you must understand that basically everybody online (and the majority of people in life) say statements like that, and everybody can't be right.
I'm not talking about the fight. If I'm jumped by a bunch of people I'm probably dead or seriously beat down, but you can bet your ass someone is going to be dead or in the hospital later, even if I was killed. This isn't a friendly place and I'm within a sphere of protection if you understand what I'm saying.

Edit: and yeah I realize how my first post came across as the typical chuck norris "I'd kick them down and prevail" but I didn't mean it to, just being honest, there are a lot of shitheads but they really regret it when people look out for their own.

That kid sounds like a nine year old. I understand why some people say why fighting is not the answer. But some people just cross the line. If you just walk away, these people will just continue bothering you. Where did this happen?
Anyways, is that music from Ghost in the Shell 2? I'm talking about the Pride Fighter video.

Prince of China said:
That kid sounds like a nine year old. I understand why some people say why fighting is not the answer. But some people just cross the line. If you just walk away, these people will just continue bothering you. Where did this happen?
Anyways, is that music from Ghost in the Shell 2? I'm talking about the Pride Fighter video.

From the opening credits of ghost in the shell 1, isnt it?

What an excellent debut of the beginning of their 15-minutes of fame. I cannot think of a situation where fighting is warranted unless you are forced into it. Continue bothering him? What was the context of that fight?

BTW - nice roundhouse in the debut video. I think a lot of people have this vision of a fastball-like wind up before delivering the wind up, but if you notice his form, he doesn't broadcast his move at all. Sh!t, he doesn't even break eye contact! It's like commenting on the 'haymaker' that hicks use and then saying that punching doesn't work. If you wind up, broadcast your move, and leave the opponent enough time to think about it, you're quite vulnerable.

Fighting - meh. I've never struck anyone in my life, and I'm certainly no worse for it. Maybe you'll have cool stories to tell your kids?

I so wanna beat the shit out of that cocky little prick..

JNightshade said:
"walk the talk"? That's a new one :LOL:

New one?

Quote from Fallout 2:

-Time to die, mutie!

(one of the available responses):

-You can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?

Classic!

That guy in the long blue shorts that was talking all the chit was getting on my nerves! I would pick him up by his shirt and warn him.

That little fag wouldnt have the chance to fight.... And then again I would be smart and also carry a conventional armamet (both spelled wrong). Just incase they tryed to gangbang me.

Shamrock said:
If ever a kid like him started shit with me, I'd **** him up so bad. That is the one and only thing I hate.. Little ****ing pricks who think they are all that..

Those two sentences are really funny together when the same person says em.

Back