64-bit chip games?

Originally posted by crabcakes66
please dont say your opinions are facts.....

or do you need a dictionary to differenciate between the two....?

All I really want is for you to admit the obvious. You have nothing good to say about the A64 even though it is the best CPU in its price range. Any reasonable, impartial, person would admit that. You might not buy high-end CPUs but the A64 is the best high-end CPU on the market, admit it.

You are misleading people who don't know any better by suggesting that, overall, one could think the A64 is not the best high-end CPU on the market. Now, if you presented a reasonable argument saying the A64 is not the best high-end CPU on the market, then some good could come out of this. Maybe someone who encodes audio all day would see that the P4EE 3.2 GHz converts WAVE to MP3 faster than the A64 FX-51 in the software they run and decide that the P4EE is the best high-end CPU for him. Or maybe someone would see that the P4EE performs better in Camanche 4 (their favorite game) and decide that the P4EE is better for him.

Up until now, you have just said that the A64 sucks because it is too expensive. I've shown that, compared to the competition, it is not too expensive. All you have done since is accuse me of being a fanboy, present erroneous information without backing it up, and hypocritically accuse me of representing my opinions as facts.

Originally posted by TheOtherDude
All I really want is for you to admit the obvious. You have nothing good to say about the A64 even though it is the best CPU in its price range. Any reasonable, impartial, person would admit that. You might not buy high-end CPUs but the A64 is the best high-end CPU on the market, admit it.

Why would I admit to something I dont believe is true?

You are misleading people who don't know any better by suggesting that, overall, one could think the A64 is not the best high-end CPU on the market. Now, if you presented a reasonable argument saying the A64 is not the best high-end CPU on the market, then some good could come out of this. Maybe someone who encodes audio all day would see that the P4EE 3.2 GHz converts WAVE to MP3 faster than the A64 FX-51 in the software they run and decide that the P4EE is the best high-end CPU for him. Or maybe someone would see that the P4EE performs better in Camanche 4 (their favorite game) and decide that the P4EE is better for him.
[/B]

1. Please dont tell me what im doing.....you are not me.

2. I have given my arguement. More than once I believe

Up until now, you have just said that the A64 sucks because it is too expensive. I've shown that, compared to the competition, it is not too expensive. All you have done since is accuse me of being a fanboy, present erroneous information without backing it up, and hypocritically
accuse me of representing my opinions as facts. [/B]

Do you see a pattern here?

Sounds like a waste of money to me........5% more performance for 3 times the price..........

2.4c overclocked to 3.2ghz.......... or a 2500+ overclocked to a 3200+

Those are the only two arguments you have made. Your first argument was just plain false. I proved it false and sited my source. Your second argument is irrelevant. For one, you can overclock the A64 too. And two, if someone is in the market for a high-end CPU he is not going to consider the 2.4C or the 2500+. I said that in a much earlier post.

You can not come up with a real argument so you are simply attacking my character.

You can not come up with a real argument so you are simply attacking my character.

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding

We have a winner!

Ive been messing with you, congrats on keeping your cool. You sound like a pretty intelligent person.

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding

We have a winner!

Ive been messing with you, congrats on keeping your cool. You sound like a pretty intelligent person.

aKa I LOST THIS ARGUMENT lol

Originally posted by Sgt.Igneri
P4 3.2ghz- $617
A64 FX51- $815
Judging from those prices, the Athlon 64 FX-51 is most definitely cheaper than the Pentium 4 3.2ghz.

Originally posted by kidrock540
aKa I LOST THIS ARGUMENT lol

coming from someone with the name "kidrock" ....that doesnt hurt to much......

jesus...what a rip

i guess they sell so many OEM cpus they dont give a shit.......bastards

Originally posted by kidrock540
ok CRABCAKE
hah

jesus...what a rip

basicly, its sorta sad that the top end cpus are starting to get a a lot higher.
Although Prescott is aimed at ~650$ which is better. A64 FX51 and P4EE's pricing are hopfully flukes.

Back