7 hours image

Polaris

Spy
Reaction score
I found this image

Info for this image:
Concept art for the upcoming Source engine game '7 Hours' from Munro

I have no idea what it means! Expansion from 7 hours war? Is that man Adrian Shephard (I believe)?

Please reply and help me.

Polaris said:
I found this image

Info for this image:
Concept art for the upcoming Source engine game '7 Hours' from Munro

I have no idea what it means! Expansion from 7 hours war? Is that man Adrian Shephard (I believe)?

Please reply and help me.

Yeah, we've been theorizing about this a bit since that image showed up.

My best guess is that Munro is working on some mod based on the 7 hours war.

Munro is obviously working on an expansion. Which is a good thing.

I saw that imagine long ago, that much I am positive about.

I may be incorrect but at that time, I was just under the impression that it was simply some concept art for HL2 and not for anything specific.

I'd be really surprised if it had anything to do with an expansion based on the 7 hours war.. it came out too long ago and now all of a sudden it's concept art for a 7 hours war expansion? Maybe... but I wouldn't bet on it.

I know about this but I'm not allowed to say anything.

You can, but he won't say anything.

ive always wanted a game based in the '7 hour war' :D

good luck munro.

My question is - its for mod or official expansion?

Meh don't know, although it'd be awesome if it were an official expansion, good way to make some moolah :naughty: Ah well if not it still sounds pretty cool and from the concept art for it, looks like it, too. Now thats what I call one big ass headcrab. And is that who I think it is? :eek:

Sp00kyb0y said:
TF2 = 7 hour war

????????????????

sp00ky

No, its very different thing, 7 hour its part of Half-life saga history.

Polaris said:
No, its very different thing, 7 hour its part of Half-life saga history.

Who said TF2 wont be based on part of the Half Life saga?

sp00ky

Polaris said:
Screens ? They dont look like Half-life.

Yes, the screens do not look like HL, but I doubt the game still resembles screens from 1998.

The HL/HL2 story, I would bet has had a positive impacted on new ideas and production of TF2. I still think the reason the 7 Hour War was added to the HL story was to build the history for HL2 and possibly to lay the foundation of a theme for TF2.

But this is just speculation of mine.

::sp00ky::

I still think they should make an Opposing Force 2 with Adrien Shepard that takes place in the 7 hours war and then when it's done he's teleported to the future where Gordon is gone for a week then fights his way though the streetwar then fight his way into and through the citidel. :sniper: AND KICK SOME COMBINE AND SYNTH ASS YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! :rolleyes: :upstare: :stare: :dozey: ;) :) :cool: :frog: :thumbs:

Sp00kyb0y said:
::sp00ky::
Sp00kyb0y said:
Sp00kyb0y said:

O my...I am retarded. I thought you just kept saying everything was spooky til i looked at ur name. Also to the previous poster:Just because you found the smiley menu doesnt mean that anyone cares. lol jk you buddy
:devil: :monkee: :naughty: :flame: :dozey: :smoking: :dork: :) ;( :angry: :p ;) :angel: :sniper: :monkee: Kill monkehs omfgdggngngn

Back