7000 posts. Thanks.

Bhahaha... for some reason I found this hilarious, Zerimski just made my day. Hey, you cut Mr.Badger's e-penis... all of it. Didn’t even leave his e-balls.

look i have 37 posts, only 6963 left w00t \o/

/me does a dance

Anyways good stuff. :thumbs: dont want to set a bad example for the younger ones :p.

Aw, poor Badger! All that spamming gone to waste :p

/me huggles Badger

Zerimski, I don't like you anymore .. there, its said .. now cry!

i have to agree that the members of staff should have to bear the burden of their concequences even more than normal- as they are setting an example, but this is BADGER were talking about!!! BADGER!!!

have you no shame ;(

Tis just a postcount :p

And Chi, I meant to include you, but I forgot ;( same with Doc Freeman :)

Thanks to you both.

Dude, that's just wrong what he did. Anywho, I would be on MSN, but the battery in my Pocket PC has to be charged. It can't support WiFi with this low of a battery. :|

yay for badger!

for including me than is :D

good thing i dont want to make a thread for my 1000'th :|

p.s. you're inhumanly good at op4 DM......

steppenwolf - born to be wild

ComradeBadger said:

Thanks to you both.

lol @ your postcount, poor fella. :p

And there was me thinking the badgerloving in the 'badger fanclub' thread was over the top :p

But after reading this thread, I feel I must now retire to my secret cave in the mountains and spend the rest of my life in isolation, philosophising over the folly of life, badgers, and mankind (forum users in particular).

Btw, congrats with your 8 posts badger. (I'm sure they'll reset it to 7000 soon enough)

ComradeBadger said:

Thanks to you both.

silly Badger...i wasn't all that upset :p
i think u are one of the pple here that when a person thinks of HL2.net u come to mind.. i think (besides the early spamming :p ) u helped make the community one of the best around.

also.. im not one to question what the staff here does.. but i think if theres one person who could get away with a thread like this, it would be Badger because he is so loved by most everyone here.

/me hugs Badger

u are great mate :)

synth said:
11 posts? nub. ;)

dat be lot o' posts... :p

hey, he's back to 7012. I'm a little late, but congrats on your 7000 posts. Who knew one man can spam so much. ;)

I touched badger in his special place. twice. :eek:

blahblahblah said:
dat be lot o' posts... :p

hey, he's back to 7012. I'm a little late, but congrats on your 7000 posts. Who knew one man can spam so much. ;)

I think nw909 lets ComradeBadger borrow Bobo for an hour or so each day. Lucky bastard.

ComradeBadger said:

Thanks to you both.

Ah, I see how it is.... ;(

ComradeBadger said:
Heh, I though I'd make my 7000th post a bit of a milestone. This may seem odd/sad to a lot of you, but this forum and it's occupants mean a lot to me.

It's not that I'm a sad, lonely individual who sits at home all the time, it's just so many of you, through posts, and through IRC and instant message, have touched me or my life in some way. This post and thread is a big thank-you to every single one of you, for just being you, and making my time moderating and posting here a most enjoyable time I won't regret.

I'd also like to say a special thank you to some of you, some people close to me, and if you aren't mentioned, don't worry, you're all great, and I no doubt enjoy reading your posts :D

qckbeam, Pendragon, EVIL.. thanks for being great, great friends to me, I owe you all a great deal :)

Fenric, thanks for the advice you've dispensed on many matters :cheese: even if I ignore it sometimes :eek:

PiMuRho, thanks for the help with mapping, I appriciate it a lot :)

Cybersh33p, crushenator, ray_MAN, thehunter, VargHund, SnowBall, CrazyHarij, SHIPPI, Hazza, MarksmanHL2 Suicide.. thanks for just being you, and cheering me up with your chatter

Thanks to all the staff, especially Chris_D, onions, HotSoup, Abom, SideWinderX, LoginHere and Zerimski.. for putting up with me :E

Thanks to the staff of SourceWorld, including Six3 and Epyon, who make me laugh all day :)

Thanks #halflife2, for the most entertaining IRC moments not involving Marik :p

Thanks anyone who's ever played a game with me, I enjoyed it a great deal.

Thanks to anyone who ever posted in a political debate, I may not post, but I do read and appriciate.

In short, a big thank you to everyone who's ever posted on these boards, I'm sure, in some way or other, your world and mine collided, in a pretty pretty way

Thanks

With that said, I would like to remind everyone that .... I have no life.

Thank You :p

Silly badger, twas silly giving specific names, the whole hl2.net community is great

Back