A couple drawings you might like :)

Spiffae

Reaction score
I think these two are pretty self-explanatory... and to think that I get away with this as a senior about to get my degree! this is a part of my senior thesis series, more military theme, about 24x36 on grey paper, the drawings are pencil and then conte crayon.

Attachments

• m4.jpg
    m4.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 240
  • mp5.jpg
    mp5.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 229
looks cool very realistic, only 1 thing... maybe the grip on the M4 is a tad to short?

those look real smoooooooth... M4 i love

Great job with those. Where are you studying at?

Skidmore College, in upstate New York... a few hours away from my beloved city.

Eddie, yes, the M4 grip is a bit short... I realized after i had gotten about half way through the rifle for the second time (after making the barrell too short, so i didn't bother fixing it. only gun nerds can tell anyway)

thanks for the compliments

Real nice, Spiffae. When we'll get to see some more of those pro photos of yours?!

Brazooka said:
Real nice, Spiffae. When we'll get to see some more of those pro photos of yours?!

all in good time, my dear.

<ahem>

i'll get some up tomorrow

Great job! How did you learn to draw that good images??? I want to draw too but i'm a newbie

glo-boy... that's what everyone in my crits say, but i refuse. the whole appeal of the MP5 for me is that it's made of this really dull black plastic and metal, unlike the M4, which has a much shinier finish in some parts.. .i'm leaving the MP5 as it :)

but thanks.

reap, the best way to improve your drawing is to take a class on drawing from observation and practice all the time. I've been drawing since elementary school, and it helps that my mother is an artist.

Spiffae said:
reap, the best way to improve your drawing is to take a class on drawing from observation and practice all the time. I've been drawing since elementary school, and it helps that my mother is an artist.

I'll start practising ;)

Back