A couple of pointless question would like a couple of pointless answers?

songwriter

Reaction score
Im just wondering if anyone knows...

How many CD's the game will come on?

How many Vechials there are in the game?

Thank you please

how would we ever know that? The game isnt even finished yet. And what does it matter if its 50 cds, doesnt matter!

SD

I'm guessing at least 2, probably 3.
4 if we're unlucky.

And vehicles? I'm guessing about... 4. One per 10 hours of gameplay. Maybe 8 (1 per 5 hours)

59.3 cds and 9 drivable vechiles: tractor, dune buggy, helicoter, tank, child's tricycle, ride-on mower, ride-on hippo, speedboat and F-16.

59.3.. wow, will they be giving the 0.3 of a cd as a mini-cd or on floppies? :)

SD

yeah they will take like 10000000 floppy disks instead of cds :cheese: nah joking but i think it will be like 2 or 3 cd´s ..

they other question..
Hmm i have only seen one. the buggy.

nah, Valve is gonna pwn and use DVD's, so we'll only have one disc :D

Originally posted by bonanzaguy
nah, Valve is gonna pwn and use DVD's, so we'll only have one disc :D

Doubtful, not everyone has a DVD player. I can see it becoming used later on, though.. GOTY, anyone?

Originally posted by Abom|nation
Doubtful, not everyone has a DVD player. I can see it becoming used later on, though.. GOTY, anyone?

bah, so if someone didnt have a puter powerfull enough to play the game the wouldnt release it ???

bah man if you dont have a DVD drive you dont have a high tech PC !

Originally posted by Digital
bah, so if someone didnt have a puter powerfull enough to play the game the wouldnt release it ???

bah man if you dont have a DVD drive you dont have a high tech PC !

Why do you think Valve has made it so the game can run on an 800Mhz PC? So they can get as many people as possible to play it. If they made it so it only came in DVD form, they've shafted quite alot of people out of buying it. A foolish mistake.

2 CDs
10 vehicles including a banana car that fires bananas (it saves the monkeys from the black mesa zoo)

Hah. I don't have a DVD drive either, but I have a high end machine. :hmph:

I dont think DVD drives are all that useful.. unless you dont own a TV and DVD player.. or if you have a 43 inch moniter which most people dont.. why not just watch it on your TV?

Back