a dude who might need help

evil^milk

Tank
Reaction score
hey guys, i figured the offtopic forum would be the best place to post this because there are a bunch of really cool people in here :thumbs:

anyway, this is serious.

a friend told me he had sex with his girlfriend and he didn't use a condom. at first, i thought BS but it didn't look be-essy.

he's worried his girl might get pregnant, the poor guy might be under severe pressure right now.

wow, all those things they told us and keep reminding us of are true.

what advice would i give him? i'm trying to avoid abortion because that's the worst thing ever, but feel free to discuss...

Tell him he's a moron, and smack him for being stupid and not wearing protection, his own damn fault.

he deserves that but he's in trouble now...

edit: i asked who the girl was, but i don't know her or anything... should i talk to her and tell them to get anonymous medical advice or something?

Well if you dont know her, I don't think talking to her would really help...Kinda weird if some guy she doesn't know starts talking to her about being pregnant and telling her what to do.

Just see what his plans are. Personally I really think she shouldn't get an abortion, because I'm against that completely.

tell him to keep his pants up. Theres no reason not to use a comdom, the idiot. He does not need any advice, its not him thats going to be pregnant.

i hadn't thought about that ritz... you are completely right

it's obvious it's his fault, i guess it's up to him now ;(

"He does not need any advice, its not him thats going to be pregnant."
maybe so but he has to take responsibility for his girl friends soon to be child.
they should get medical advise .
did she miss her period or something ?

mindless_moder said:
"He does not need any advice, its not him thats going to be pregnant."
maybe so but he has to take responsibility for his girl friends soon to be child.
they should get medical advise .
did she miss her period or something ?
Quoted for truth.He's gonna have to take responsibility for his actions....So ether A.)An abortion (which I believe should only be used in rape scenarios) or B.)Well...raise the child.

DiSTuRbEd said:
Tell him he's a moron, and smack him for being stupid and not wearing protection, his own damn fault.
Wow what a constrcutive answer! Problem solved. :hmph:

Yes it was silly, but that's neither here nor there at this stage, is it. HAs she done a pregnancy test? That might be a good place to start.

Tr0n said:
Quoted for truth.He's gonna have to take responsibility for his actions....So ether A.)An abortion (which I believe should only be used in rape scenarios) or B.)Well...raise the child.
Quiffy

"What's with kids today?!?"
Either wait, or use some form of contraceptive.

Christ, you guys. You're all being a little harsh.

He made a mistake and he will pay the consequences if it turns out that way. However, this does not necessaraly mean that she is pregnant.

Make sure she takes the morning after pill. I don't know when this happened, but she definitely should take that.

And then you wait and see. If she misses her period or feels sick, then she should go see her doctor. If not, then your guy is lucky.

I'm sure he'll always wear a condom from now on.

How old is the kid?

And depending on age i think abortion is what should be done, its better to "get rid of the baby" (i really dont know how else to put it) then to have it grow up a life that isnt as supportful as it should be. His life, the girlfriends life, and the babys life are all going to be extreamly tough if they keep the baby.

But it really depends on age, ie. 15 yrs old = abortion IMO

yes lets kill another innocent human being instead of worrying about our own self comfort

This is why god made birth control, me and my girlfriend never use condoms and it feels 100 times better, and not a problem with pregnancy yet! Anyways, I think he should have her go for a pregnancy test, or if it just happened not long ago, have her on emergency birth control pills they will not allow anything to start growing but she'll fee like shit for a week.

Mithrandir2 said:
yes lets kill another innocent human being instead of worrying about our own self comfort
The baby if anything is just an egg with sperm at this point. Can you remember the day you were born? Didnt think so. But i bet you'd remember growing up as a kid struggling to eat and feel comfortable everyday.

EDIT: http://www.ebaumsworld.com/kidcondom.html

meh if I had a kid for everytime I heard the phrase: "I missed my period" I'd have a lot more kids :E ...anyways dont sweat it, there's a possibility she may be pregnant but you wont know without taking a test ..tell her to get a home pregnancy test or go to doctor. Btw if she is pregnant he deserves what he gets. Parenthood is tough, dont have regrets, wear a condom

B.Calhoun said:
The baby if anything is just an egg with sperm at this point. Can you remember the day you were born? Didnt think so. But i bet you'd remember growing up as a kid struggling to eat and feel comfortable everyday.

BOMBA BOMBA, so you think when this child is born it just dies? what the hell, killing a fetus in the womb is like killing a newborn child. AND I cAN reMember the day I was born. :cheers: :cheers:

Mithrandir2 said:
BOMBA BOMBA, so you think when this child is born it just dies? what the hell, killing a fetus in the womb is like killing a newborn child. AND I cAN reMember the day I was born. :cheers: :cheers:
Its not fully developed yet. Its not even a fetus, its an embryo.

Mithrandir2 said:

:naughty: Then stop jacking off, you're killing children.

humans are relatively hard to fertilize, did he ejaculate inside of her? if so he is a complete moron, if he didnt, she will most likely be ok, but there's still a chance, if its too late for morning after pill all you can do is wait 2 or 3 months, if she doesnt have her period by then, he is ****ed and her life is ruined unless she gets an abortion, in america today abortions are legal until the moment the child is born (i searched on google, i was sure there was a 3rd trimaster limit but i guess thats changed? or maybe i am wrong i need someone to clarify here)

every time i have had sex i have both 1. used a condom the entire time and 2. withdrew before ejaculation. this is THE safest way to do it. his way is THE most unsafe. your friend is an idiot, i hope everything works out for him, but really, get a new friend that can use his brain even in the heat of passion.

edit: the reason i said to wait so long for the missed periods is because once the condom broke when i was with my girl and we worried a lot about it, i hadnt ejaculated yet (because if i had, i would've already withdrawn :thumbs: (backup plans are great)) but we still worried a bit, and it took her like 2 months to have her period again because she was worrying so much that just worrying made her miss it, then when she did of course she worried even more etc etc delaying it even further.

Mithrandir2 said:
that doesn't mean it won't become a child; BOMBA BOMA OMFG

i think you mean "homeless child digging through dumpsters for food"

Wraith said:
i think you mean "homeless child digging through dumpsters for food"
Im not saing thats exactly what will happen but yeah, thats basically my point.

And of course it WILL become a human but its not at this moment. And your case really falls apart when you type "BOMBA BOMA", so i cant even take you seriously.

BOMBA BOMBA, YOU sHoULd KNOW the RAMIFICATIONS of hAving UNPROTECTED SEx!!!!!!! YOuR IgNORANcE = THE DEATH OF A CHILD (UnBorn but wilL be BoRN)

BOMBA BOMBA, FACTUAL, CONGRATS oN MURDEr

Ritz said:
tell him to keep his pants up. Theres no reason not to use a comdom, the idiot. He does not need any advice, its not him thats going to be pregnant.
Why are you blaming it on the guy, only?

Its obvious that the sex was consensual, so it wasn't JUST HIS FAULT. The moron girl is just as much to blame. I hate it how the guys always get the blame when they "impregnate" a girl. Sure they are to blame, but the blame is EVENLY distributed between the guy and the girl.

As for advice: I'd say go to Planned Parenthood or something like that, get advice from a professional. I wouldn't be against abortion if it were done in a matter of days, but once it gets past that... I find it to be quite immoral.

Alientank said:
This is why god made birth control, me and my girlfriend never use condoms and it feels 100 times better, and not a problem with pregnancy yet!
Yes, but if it's not with someone you've been in a relationship with for a while - ie: you're not entirely confident about their sexual history - then a condom is definitely a good wayy to go. And better safe than sorry as this thread seems to be saying.

And are we really straying into another abortion thread?

CptStern said:
meh if I had a kid for everytime I heard the phrase: "I missed my period" I'd have a lot more kids :E .

Oh I've had one of those, I was about ready to bitch slap her after all that shit :-P yes I had a condom, bleh she just got on birth control too. :|

Mithrandir2 said:
BOMBA BOMBA, YOU sHoULd KNOW the RAMIFICATIONS of hAving UNPROTECTED SEx!!!!!!! YOuR IgNORANcE = THE DEATH OF A CHILD (UnBorn but wilL be BoRN)

BOMBA BOMBA, FACTUAL, CONGRATS oN MURDEr
Stop making stupid posts and saying BOMBA all the time, or you're gonna get yourself banned...

First warning :thumbs:

Ritz said:
well said.

the only advice I could offer is to tell your friend to deal with it as things come, if he has serious suspicions that she is pregnant, talk to her, talk to his parents, start to prepare.

it takes two to tango, if you think you have the maturity to have sex then by hell you should have the maturity for the consequences.

anyway, as long as he doesn't cause undue pressure on his gf... if she wants to keep her baby, thats that.. he should step up and be a man, support his child.

Im sorry if what I say comes off as arrogant, I don't mean it to be. (blame it on the American standard shown on tv shows like ricky lake, maury etc etc)

it may be nothing, but if it is.. he has to handle it.
he might think he is under stress.. what about her? what about the poor child.. it didn't choose to come into this world (etc etc)

The first thing you need to do is not ask for advice on a message board filled with a bunch of nerds :). Tell him to go to planned parent hood for advice.

Stop making stupid posts and saying BOMBA all the time, or you're gonna get yourself banned...

First warning
Ah its good to have a moderator like you :D.

Mr. Redundant said:
Ritz said:
well said.
Yeah, lets all feel bad for the girl and condemn the guy- because everyone knows it had NOTHING to do with the innocent girl and EVERYTHING to do with that horrible guy.

crushenator 500 said:

First warning :thumbs:

heh, thanks but he also made a racist remark here

Back