a dude who might need help

Tell him to commit sepuku. I had a few friends who were in this postion ... inpregnated their girlfriend. Two of them got away with an abortion, one left his gf - she's now raising her 6 year old son on her own (and a 2 year old daughter, from another guy, who also took off). Then there is the guy who sticked around, and is paying for his family by working full-time during the day, working as at night 3 days a week, not having enough money to do what he wants, has to be home all the time he's not working, etc... hell. Sepuku doesn't seem that bad suddenly, does it?

Relax ... if she has her periods, all's fine. And she probably will. Humans have on of the worst reproduction system in the animal world. It's still very unsafe, for multiple reasons (my worst fear is having enormous glowing blobs on my ..erm .. "reproductive part".

Erestheux said:
Why are you blaming it on the guy, only?

Its obvious that the sex was consensual, so it wasn't JUST HIS FAULT. The moron girl is just as much to blame. I hate it how the guys always get the blame when they "impregnate" a girl. Sure they are to blame, but the blame is EVENLY distributed between the guy and the girl.

As for advice: I'd say go to Planned Parenthood or something like that, get advice from a professional. I wouldn't be against abortion if it were done in a matter of days, but once it gets past that... I find it to be quite immoral.

:cheers: Exactly. Okay, the guy was kind of stupid for not using a condom. But, that doesn't mean the girl doesn't know he doesn't have a condom on? What the **** is he doing? ****ing her while she's asleep now? The blame goes both ways. Besides, you act as if it is a guys job to do the whole, "Oh, you have to make sure you make sex safe, you're the bearer of a condom" - reality check there's condoms for women.

Back