A good link for Half-Life story information...

It's all speculation.

Here's a good early example:

"Black Mesa is Gordon's first "unofficial" assignment. G-Man made sure it was Gordon with the HEV suit, made sure it was Gordon that was the only one that could survive the radiation. Gordon's entrance exam was Black Mesa."

Most of the stuff you've never heard before is complete speculation with nothing to back it up.

Everything that you've heard before... you've already heard before.

Sorry... it looks like this link was posted on the news page already. I didn't see that before I made this thread.

Where can I find an accurate, speculation free summary of the plots of HL and HL-2? I'd like a source that sticks to facts presented in the games or facts from an official source like Valve. I finished both games but can't make head or tail of the story.

The stuff in this link is all based on the game and information given in the official books apart from the info at the end of the timeline (section 1.7. "The Fall of the Combine Overwatch")

It is also being constantly updated if information is incorrect or new information comes to light.

I think its great website too getcool. The storyline makes sense and easy to understand...

Thought it was really put together really well, even though it is all speculation but very believable.

Back