A list of movies coming out in 2005 that are worth a look.

seinfeldrules said:
Sahara.

It is a movie based on the novel written by Clive Cussler featuring the hero Dirk Pitt.
What a horrible name for a character, I dunno if I could watch the movie without laughing, especially if they mention his name

give me a break

well war of the wrolds should be nice but final fanticy should be real crap andim not afriad of the guy on this who likes it also i wish they would make a movie of halo :flame:

I wanna see the FF:AC movie and I hope they dub it into English with some good voice acting. If they can't do that I'd rather watch it subbed.

The rest of the movies only the list look good except from maybe a couple.

Holy Sh#t, the trailer to "Sin City" was incredible. I mean the comic book/film noir feeling, the music, pacing, etc. amazing. So when the hell is it going to be released?

Vin Diesel isnt starring in the sequal to XXX? That would be stupid if he wasnt in it

What a horrible name for a character, I dunno if I could watch the movie without laughing, especially if they mention his name
I suppose 'Indiana Jones' must have been weird the first few times too, but you get over it.

Killing2Live said:
Vin Diesel isnt starring in the sequal to XXX? That would be stupid if he wasnt in it

Nope its not even the same story. Something like we got a new guy etc etc. Still going to see it for the action :) :sniper:

Back