a little project im working on..

leadphalanx

Reaction score
I've been working on this little "side" project for a while now. It's just something I'm doing for fun, but I'm planning on making it into a dm map later on, with an interior to run around in. And to answer your next question, no, you can't fly it (although i made a shrunk down version thats quite fun to fly)

Basicly, its a giagantic jet. Just to give you a sense of scale of this beast, from wingtip to wingtip, you could park 32 hl2 jeeps end to end. There are 30 wheels in the landing gear, each as tall as a person.

I just did this for fun, so Don't expect uber textures/lighting/etc. Although, I am open to any suggestions you have for when I eventually turn it into a map

big_ass_jet0000.jpg

big_ass_jet0001.jpg

big_ass_jet0002.jpg
]

Now put thrusters on it.

Edit - It looks good. But maybe you could remove the wheels entirely and maybe put like a little VTOL suspension on it.

looks good. perhaps add like a fence barrier and then a none playable airport/cotrol tower barrier just to make it more realistic .... dont make it too fany ... just to get that feel. It will only take like 10 mins to get a cool looking none playable airport/control tower. :|

vtol suspension?

vtol is a means of propulsion, you would still need landing gear.

polly-pocket said:
looks good. perhaps add like a fence barrier and then a none playable airport/cotrol tower barrier just to make it more realistic .... dont make it too fany ... just to get that feel. It will only take like 10 mins to get a cool looking none playable airport/control tower. :|

yea you could add something in the skybox

Chunks4123 said:
vtol suspension?

vtol is a means of propulsion, you would still need landing gear.

Not if you made it hover! Vrooom!!!111

Back