A nice forum game of who am I...

Did you happen to have a drinking problem?

Were/Are you married to someone called "Alex"?

Is your son called "Calum"?

Feath said:
Did you happen to have a drinking problem?

Were/Are you married to someone called "Alex"?

Is your son called "Calum"?

All I have to say is the password to the zip file is 'ajedinamedanakin' minus the quotes of-course ;)

benson said:
All I have to say is the password to the zip file is 'ajedinamedanakin' minus the quotes of-course ;)

Awww, you weren't meant to say that.

I kinda cheated anyway, searched google for "Famous people from Northern Ireland". I had no idea he was from Northern Irelands. Shows how much I know.

And I wouldn't expect any Americans to have a clue who he is.

Feath said:
Awww, you weren't meant to say that.

I kinda cheated anyway, searched google for "Famous people from Northern Ireland". I had no idea he was from Northern Irelands. Shows how much I know.

And I wouldn't expect any Americans to have a clue who he is.

Well, you were right... and if its worth anything, its your go :p

benson said:
Well, you were right... and if its worth anything, its your go :p

This is why I didn't want you to tell me the answer, I'm off to bed now. Anyway, I didn't say his name so I guess it's LittleB's turn.

LittleB said:
Alright. Who am I?

LittleB create a zip file (passworded) with the answer inside, so there can be no cheating, and attach it to your post..

Awww man that's so much work. Tell you what- you do another one. And make it one that everyone in the world can guess. And no it can't be Gary Coleman.

LittleB said:
Awww man that's so much work. Tell you what- you do another one. And make it one that everyone in the world can guess. And no it can't be Gary Coleman.

OK. But I'm only answering Yes & No. No clues!

benson said:
LittleB create a zip file (passworded) with the answer inside, so there can be no cheating, and attach it to your post..
is that really necessary? :|

edit: eh, and for your dude: are you a brit?

Are you a politician?

Are you from the US?

Are you from Europe?

Forum games are not approved of since they are supposivly "spam". Unlucky guys

Back