A PC Game?

the faces, man, look at the faces!

And don't cry <3 I wubs you still!

13244_full.jpg

You dissed his face. Yeah he's pissed. :O

But you are right...the faces of other NPC's look bad. But lighting wise, texture quality wise I still say its very similar.

Image Lol Image.[\img]

You dissed his face. Yeah he's pissed. :O

But you are right...the faces of other NPC's look bad. But lighting wise, texture quality wise I still say its very similar.[/QUOTE]

O shit, I want to play it now D:

Red Faction, you'd be able to get it from a bargain bin. Awesome game though.
We don't touch Red faction 2.

Giants Citizen Kabuto.
Hilarious and really fun with a great MP mode granted you can find any servers.(Gotta use Gamespy to find servers.)

Serious Sam : The Second Encounter.
Great old school one man army stuff, has an incredibly fun co-op mode too.

Starsiege Tribes & Tribes 2, both incredibly fun team-based FPSes... but if you're new to the series, prepare to get your ass beat by the vets... although most of the clan servers have players willing to show you the ropes and tere's plenty of guides online.

Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Outcast/Academy.
Fun singleplayer portions, even better multiplayer.
So much to do online, you can go on role playing servers, ctf, siege, tdm, play hydro ball(pretty much soccer/football underwater/low-grav)

@Naph - I got RF1, fantastic game!

I think I may just wait the 3-5 days to download Audiosurf.. I love listening to music, and would love to see Rush integrated into a game.

Company of Heroes
Command & Conquer: The First Decade

Serious Sam 2. Best 9 bucks I ever spent. :)

I'm saying that valve games that I have played, in particular halflife 2, TF2, etc etc... are optimized to run very well on weaker systems compared to other games I have played of equal or lesser graphical quality.

I've never had a problem running source engine games on maximum settings pretty much, even from the get go. Other games that aren't as pretty and don't offer as much have less optimized code and they run like shit on an equal system.

From what I've experienced.
Yes and no. Valve never addressed that Anti-aliasing artifacting problem with NVIDIA cards for the Source engine.

Then again, Source games still run much better than games of similar graphical quality, like F.E.A.R for instance. :p

I think I may just wait the 3-5 days to download Audiosurf.. I love listening to music, and would love to see Rush integrated into a game.

Personally I always hoped to hear a movie score written by the guys.

As for a game of circa 2003... I was still playing Medieval Total War a lot back then, which lasted me ages - at least until I discovered Morrowind.

The best game I bought for el cheapo prices was probably Deus Ex, for $10.

If you're into the indie scene you may have played Triplane Turmoil 1. Well the creators have come out with the second version and it's soon to have online play, which is awesome.

Check it out at www.draconus.com

I have a boxed version, which is fantastic.

How about Oblivion? I know you have an older computer but if you use Oldblivion to run it, I'm pretty sure it'll run Ok, works for me and my comp is pretty old too.

wolfenstein 3d is pretty fun

LOL, yeah! It's so classic, I have that game for Xbox too. (Include RtCW: Tide of War) I love Wolfenstein games.

Dog--, or you can play Return to Castle Wolfenstein.

Back