A possible solution to the FF issue

Nudger

Reaction score
Alot of people have said they don't like FF on public servers because of certain idiots who abuse it and blow the hell out of their team at the start of every round.

A simple solution would be for FF to only become active after the freeze time at start of the round is over plus another 15 seconds.

Yes this does still mean the occasional idiot can blast you, but hopefully he'll only get one person before someone takes him out rather than a whole team.

a punishment system a al BF1942 might be an idea.

If a friendly shoots me, he gets damage too.

Yeah, Lemonfridges idea is a good one.

I hated it when some idiot get's in my way when shooting and I accidentaly shoot him in the head and kill him, only to be killed in the next round for killing him...

Umm if they TK everyone they get banned, if they tk someone in particular they get slayed the next round.

I hate that... it's happened a few times, but the whole slaying next round odesn't help, you really need an admin around to take care of it..

they would pick a team and kill everyone ... then reconnect... repeat...reconnect...repeat.... thusly avoiding the "you cannot play this round because you team killed last roung"

theyve all been done b4

most just need to implimented onto cs-s

they will never be default as that would suck ass in matches etc

ya know what with the ff they shoot you you shoot them in the head thats what i do......................

In 1.6 and CZ (on some servers) if you shoot ur own team before like 10sec into round you get slayed automaticaly

I use slay if they TK on purpose then kick if they do it again, but the thing I find annoying is that they come back, and start abusing the admin for being imature, and i'm like wt !!
I would like an automated tk kicker/banner cos another thing I find annoying is that they TK dissapear then come back, and i'm crap @ typing so it take me like 5 mins to do anything lol

a punishment system a al BF1942 might be an idea.

If a friendly shoots me, he gets damage too.

I think that would own :D

FF punishment in CSS sucks now. If you kill a teammate you get punished by not playing the next round but the team gets punished also by having one player less in the game! Stupid.

wait for admin mod you can make it so when they tk enough in so many rounds it will just kick

Back