A really funny aim covo

Status
Not open for further replies.
evilsloth said:
Just asking the mods, is this guy a multi account, or is he just that spammy / different?
I just had a look, and suprisingly it's the latter :eek:

Wow that wasn't worth reading. I had a funnier conversation last night. Hilarious stuff.

Kyo: God I'm lonely up here running 4 msn windows.
Hell_Rok: well let me rub you then *gets close to kyo
Kyo: No thanks
Hell_Rok: /me looks sad.
Kyo: I have two windows doing that for me
Hell_Rok:and im not in them why :p
Kyo: Becuase you would stalk them.
Hell_Rok: Duh, whats new?
Kyo: I don't feel like letting that happen. Besides stay the hell away from my girls. Get your own army.
Fragbait0: scuse me but since when can windows...'rub' you...?
Kyo: lol
Hell_Rok: Since when have you known girls?
Kyo: Since grade seven
Frabait0: Kyo is making a female gamer army to pwn all of node!
Hell_Rok: And they havn't ran screaming?

etcetera.

wha...?
I boggles even me, and i'm kinda in a random mood at the moment.
But i take that he's not the first to be a poster in such a way?
(The above is badly worded...meh)

EDIT: wasn'tdirectedatyouKyo.

But that's just Hilarious ! i acutally LOLed

Suicide42 says:
hmm want to play some DoD?
Chris says:
I can't mate, I've gotta go to work tomorrow
Suicide42 says:
bah!
Suicide42 says:
let's play text based DoD then
Suicide42 says:
I'll be the GM
Suicide42 says:
You run down a narrow alley; European buildings leaning in on you, a claustraphibic tunnel echoing with the sounds of gunfire, boimbs and screams. Your're sweating hands grip a cold Garand as you sprint to the end of the road. To your left, you hear gunfire, and fellow Americans shouting. To your right is a critical location. Which way do you turn?
Chris says:
Back towards the bed in one of the houses
Suicide42 says:
You sprint backards, into one of the crubling houses, to the top of an uneven staircase. You peek up into the room; there's a German sniper perched by the window. What do you do?
Chris says:
I sneak up behind him and push him out the window! Guns are for pussies
Suicide42 says:
You whack him so hard, the German soldier flys out of the window, tumbling downwards, followed by his battered helmet. He lands on a stray kitten that is holding a gun. Axis forces heard the scream; and a grenade come hurltling up into your window. It's lying by your foot.
Chris says:
I throw it to the stray kitten who drops its gun and then throws it to those nazi bastards, just in time for it to take out the whole team
Suicide42 says:
BOOM!! you lean out the window, just to watch the glorious explosion scatter helmets and scraps of nazi uniform over the street like confetti. Looking downwards, you see the cat give you a thumbs up! Normally you would wonder how the cat obtained opposable thumbs, but you're too busy staring at the HDR lighting effects in the distance. Hey, what's that over there; a brilliantly lit Allied soldier
Suicide42 says:
pinned down by three nazi assault troops? Oh, the suspense! should you help him?
Chris says:
No. Chase after the cat and sell your story to the tabloids and donate the cat to medical science to work out how the cat gew opposable thumbs!
Chris says:
A cat that can hold a gun?! I'm rich!
Suicide42 says:
You quit the army and join a freelance science team that works 24/7 on discovering the mystery of opposable thumbs. After seventy years of extensive research and testig, the first "cat soldier" is avaliable, and is quickly bought by many nations and used in the forefront of military technology. By the year 2020 it's the most profitable War machine in history, and while you yourself are ninty years
Suicide42 says:
old and suffering from lung cancer, you enjoy a luxury life, constantly pleasured by cat hookers.
Suicide42 says:
In 2023 you dfie of a heart attack. Your legacy lives on, however, in the mutant cats that you created.
Suicide42 says:
in teh year 2060, during the fourth war of Cuban indipendance, the first error is reported in the Opposable Thumb technlogy; a cat that has gone rogue and killed over 20 innocents.
Suicide42 says:
Within a month there are several reportings of similiar occasions; and many nations soon issue a full scale retreval of all Cat units in military action.
Suicide42 says:
The order is given too late, however, and within two months of the initial error, over 35% of the Opposable Thumbs industry have deviated from their objectives, and gine on a killing spree.
Chris says:
lol
Chris says:
This is quite fun
Chris says:
Really gootta go now though
Suicide42 says:
Due to your unprecidented research and unrivaled military knowledge, the Opposable Thumb cat soldiers are a unstoppable force, and the rogue units drive humanity to the brink of extintion
Suicide42 says:
NOOO
Suicide42 says:
I was getting to the good bit
Suicide42 says:
the post appocalyptic future
Suicide42 says:
where a lone survivor ventrures into the cat central

Funniest post of the day. I read the tooltip and it said "228 posts", then I thought to myself "If i was admin, I'd reduce his postcount to 0".

Loe and behold when I click on the thread... ahaha. Owned.

Justice heh, good stuff :)

I would say this thread is a complete waste of time but Sulks post about Suicide's story is really entertaining, so theres something here for the people now!

-Hectic Glenn

Hectic Glenn said:
I would say this thread is a complete waste of time but Sulks post about Suicide's story is really entertaining, so theres something here for the people now!

QFTMTPIIH or just QFT.

I made 1000 legit posts on a forum once... when I was 13 and didnt have anything better to do. lol

just ban the kid already...WE NEED HIM NO MORE!! our work here is done...

I rate that convo 2n(n+1)/2n(1) where n is negative infinity.

MaxiKana said:
I rate that convo 2n(n+1)/2n(1) where n is negative infinity.
-2Infinity(-Infinity+1)/-2Infinity = -Infinity+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back