A Really Strange Physics Bug *MOVIE*

C

_Chaz_

I've been meaning to register for a while now, I was playing HL2DM on my own earlier tonight and I came across a really really strange bug, so I got a video, and registered so that I could show it all to you.

www.infernolabs.co.uk/files/HL2DMBug.wmv (15mb)

Not really much I can say other than... download the video. Its 15mb. The video doesnt show how I managed to get the bug to occur, basically I was using the grav gun to mess around with the filing cabinet, doing things like pushing it through unbroken glass panes, so it moved about half way through, then shot out back in the direction I was pushing it in from, funny.

Anyway, sorry if this has been mentioned before, the video's pretty interesting anyway.

crazy. Its acting like a magnet. :D Never seen it before.

ohh, I´ve had that one too :D
I think I hade a chair that acted like a magnet, exactly like the filing cabinet there. It was funny at the beginning but got really annoying as I tried to stack some stuff and the stupid chair got attached with the gravity gun all the time :/
I wish theyd fix that bug, tho I dont think you get that bug so often, but its very irritating..

same thing happened to me, but it was with a watermellon :)

Dumb Dude said:
Wow! Thats awesome! I wish it happned to me.
why????
its very irritating espesialy when your in the midle of a grav gun fight in lockdown ;(
but anyway it think they should fix it and fast!!!!!!!

Back