A riddle to curve the boredom!

these kinda riddles are stupid, becase there's so many different possibilities. i mean, we're prolly gonna find out that the wife si in charge of making the elevator go up and down or something we didnt already know. stupid.

That one's easy. The lift stopped because the electricity went out and she's being kept alive by the life-support machines.

In reality there'd be a back-up generator but I think that's what you're looking for.

Edit: So if the life-support machines stopped she'd die.

Originally posted by DefaultUserName
That one's easy. The lift stopped because the electricity went out and she's being kept alive by the life-support machines.

In reality there'd be a back-up generator but I think that's what you're looking for.

Oh, that makes sense.

I suck at riddles.

His wife tells him she only has a few seconds to live.... WHO-AH:cheers:

Originally posted by DefaultUserName

Edit: So if the life-support machines stopped she'd die.

:cheers: nice!

He had the life support wire tied to the hanging steel wires holding up the elevator. The support wires can only go so long, so eventualy the elevator pulled the whole machine apart and got stuck at the doors to the elevator.

the power goes out, the elevator stops, and whatver equipment was keeping her alive goes out.

He knows because of the flatline sound (beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep)

yeah its wrong but it sounds like its on the right track

Originally posted by craigweb2k
:cheers: nice!

That one is silly. If your in the hospital they have back up generators. The power comes back on in a few seconds.

Originally posted by Adam
He had the life support wire tied to the hanging steel wires holding up the elevator. The support wires can only go so long, so eventualy the elevator pulled the whole machine apart and got stuck at the doors to the elevator.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! That's pretty funny! I also liked the one where she was jammed under the lift.

Or maybe, he went into bullet time like the matrix or max payne, he ran to the elevator just as he shot a bullet and the people in the hospital stopped the elevators so the criminal couldn't escape.

i was seeing a powerful bomb go off under her bed.
He gets in the elevator and <boom> her body coats the room red with blood and guts :D.
the explosion stops the elevator and the gory scene indicates to him that yes, his wife is dead

Heres one: Lifeforms were created in an unknown fashion. They eventualy learn and recognize that they exist. What is the meaning of their life?

What can you put in a barrel thats weightless, you can see it, and if you put it in the barrel, it will make it lighter. LOL.. SO EASY... remember "are you afraid of the dark?"

Heres one: Lifeforms were created in an unknown fashion. They eventualy learn and recognize that they exist. What is the meaning of their life?

As guinny pigs in this thing they call the matrix, hoo-ah, I win.

Originally posted by ThePuppetMaster
What can you put in a barrel thats weightless, you can see it, and if you put it in the barrel, it will make it lighter. LOL.. SO EASY... remember "are you afraid of the dark?"
HOT SMOKE!!!
or
HELIUM THATS COLORED!!

Propogate! Multiply!

Come up with reasons for why they exist!

to the new riddle: its a hole

Theres no such think as something that is 'weightless' unless it is not made of matter. And anything that is not matter, one can not see.

Riddle 3

A man rides into town on friday.

He stays for 3 days and 3 nights.

The man then leaves on friday, how is this possible?

see i said it was stupid, coz u go and chuck in stuff we didnt already know at the end. hell, it could be anything. could've been an earthquake, or a bomb.

Riddle 3

He was in austrailia and traveled back to north america.

The answer to the next three riddles are "bunghole, grenade, beefcake"

I like these riddles despite the fact that some may complain that there in the wrong forum. They kinda keep the obsessed fans from blowing a fuse over the delay.

Riddle 3

Satan!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by Dr-X
see i said it was stupid, coz u go and chuck in stuff we didnt already know at the end. hell, it could be anything. could've been an earthquake, or a bomb.

Stop whinning. Leave if you don't like em and stop spamming this thread.

i dont know how to give this riddle well, ah well
drunk homeless guy goes into a subway station and dies taking a piss

he was not on the tracks or hit by a train

Originally posted by Orange
the horses name is friday

:cheers: grats!

Riddle 4

I have thirty pence in my pocket (30p), however one of the coins isnt a twenty pence piece (20p).

What coins do I have in my pocket?

Originally posted by Orange
i dont know how to give this riddle well, ah well
drunk homeless guy goes into a subway station and dies taking a piss

he was not on the tracks or hit by a train

He died of starvation because he hadn't eaten in 10 days.

Back