aaaa...frustrating game/test!

195 ms abouts.... hmm I used to get better results in other tests.

Edit: about 175ms after a bit of practise.

There is quite a few of these on the web. I got an average of about 210Ms, and it is 1am :D

bed now I think

221.4 average first try.

183 average second try.

5 tries each.

Woke up not too long ago too. Still sleep in my eyes!

Tempted to try and build a color catching program and cheat!

I got down to 23 ms best score. I was freaked out by it too.

I wasn't really paying attention on that one so I'm not sure if I just jumped the gun and got lucky, or if it was my subconscious being faster because signals didn't have to go through the higher functioning brain which was focusing somewhere else.

I got an average of 202 ms, but I'm pissed drunk, so I'll try again tomorrow,

And **** those who say it's not hard to type while drunk..it took me like 10 minute to type this correctly

I got down to 23 ms best score. I was freaked out by it too.

I wasn't really paying attention on that one so I'm not sure if I just jumped the gun and got lucky, or if it was my subconscious being faster because signals didn't have to go through the higher functioning brain which was focusing somewhere else.

Humanly impossible, it was dumb luck.

The fastest legit reaction times are around 160ms.

269ms
231ms
199ms
213ms
185ms
261ms

PFFFT :( average 226

After a couple tries I started getting into the mode where I know within +/- 1 or 2 seconds when it should flash green and it is like I start clicking before it happens, but just go really slow, and then when I see the green I just speed up the rest of the click. When it is delayed a whole lot I inevitably click it anyways.

BTW sub 160 ms reactions are definitely humanly possible.

Beat that! ;)
Average 150 MS. Took me a few goes to get that thou.

Average 250, couldn't get it below 200. :(

Holy shit, I zoomed in really close so the box took up most of the screen, and I closed my eyes in a dark room, and got 94 ms.

Holy shit, I zoomed in really close so the box took up most of the screen, and I closed my eyes in a dark room, and got 94 ms.

And the world stood still... for man has conquered time.

count the intervals before it switches to red...i think they are not random. the first is 5, second is 6 an third is 9 seconds before it switches.

but then again, that would be cheating... :naughty:

Beat that! ;)
I can't beat you, but i can join you ;)
2ms.jpg

Back