Abercrombie & Fitch fires one armed girl

I fail to see why this is discrimination. As much as the dress code is ridiculous, she wouldn't have been moved if she removed the sweater and brought the issue up with the manager after she got off work or another day. If she had removed it, she wouldn't have been moved because she was wearing her given uniform, only then if she was moved to the stockroom would it be discrimination.

I don't think it would be bad if she won the lawsuit though, since Abercrombie & Fitch can certainly afford to pay her £25,000. I just don't see how she could win the lawsuit.

Being all proud of dabomb abuse does not:
- make earlier join date members think you're cool
- make you cool
- give you any kind of e-cred
it does:
- raise the likelihood of you getting banned and promptly forgotten
- make you seem even more annoying than him
- aggravate the living shit out of me

How the hell am I getting mentioned in these threads?

Being all proud of dabomb abuse does not:
- make earlier join date members think you're cool
- make you cool
- give you any kind of e-cred
it does:
- raise the likelihood of you getting banned and promptly forgotten
- make you seem even more annoying than him
- aggravate the living shit out of me

[whiny voice]

But hes TROOOOOOOOOLING!!!

[/whiny voice]

What other kind of person gets told to stop posting images, and says "Alright, I'll just post the ones I find funny" as if that was anything like what we asked, or anything unlike what he was doing before? Only "a troll" is the answer to that question.

hey guise

2nq485z.jpg

Munro really went overboard with his ban, holy shit.

I think she is just looking for a handout.

Maybe she got put in the stock room because she was wearing hand-me-downs.

Or every time a customer asked for a hand, she wasn't very helpful.

Fagercrummy & Bitch sells shit clothes anyways. I for one applaud her and I think her prosthetic arm is sexy.

Well, they definitely don't have dragon shirts.

:naughty:

Well, they definitely don't have dragon shirts.

:naughty:
For now. When some celebrity twit comes along to set the fashion standards, (again) there's no telling what'll be popular next, and rest assured A&F will have the next trend. I for one am glad dragon shirts aren't popular. I don't like the idea of thousands of other wanks dressing exactly like me. Nothing irritates me more then when I have the exact same shirt as someone else by accident. (Yes, 10 years ago dragon shirts were more popular)

I hate stupid fashion lemmings and stores like Aber**** that promote such behavior. They can gtfo.

I am going to open a HL2.net clothing store called Saturos' and expand worldwide. We'll be open 24/7. Everyone will shop there.

We're going to sell dragon shirts.

Just dragon shirts.

Just ****ing dragon shirts.

Whoever hired a one-armed legal student in a company with a 'look policy' of this nature is just asking for trouble.

Whoever hired a one-armed legal student in a company with a 'look policy' of this nature is just asking for trouble.
Ah, come on, I don't think such policies really cause any trouble. As a matter of fact they're 'armless.

Back