AC/DC making new album

dream431ca

Reaction score
New Album To Be 'Harder' Than The Last

AC/DC frontman Brian Johnson told Italy's Rock Hard magazine that the band will definitely come out with a new studio album in 2004 and that guitarist Angus Young has written "harder" riffs than the ones that appeared on their last studio CD, "Stiff Upper Lip". Johnson also said he will be handling lyrics this time around, which will mark the first time since 1988's "Blow Up Your Video" that Johnson will be penning lyrics for the band. He also said that a world tour will coincide with the release of the new album.

Linky (you'll have to scroll down the page alot or just use the find feature on IE or Firefox)

http://www.acdcpower.net/frame_news.html

And there doing a world tour!! :D. If they come to my home town..I'm going there!!

I wonder if they're going to end up like the Rolling Stones, and never, ever die.

My title of the thread should be changed to include "And they are starting a new world tour..I'll probably get a lot more hits..oh well. :|

Oh boy! I bet it won't be exactly like every other album and song they've ever made! :thumbs:

AC/DC = genious
good news, hope they come near me

Will it be called "Back in Gray"?

SearanoX said:
They've had three singers?
i think that he is saying that he has been pronounced dead and miraculously came back to life... :|. but hell if they come to Tampa, count me in!

ac/dc is perhaps the worst band ever. or at least one of the worst.

just my opinion.

kaf11 said:
ac/dc is perhaps the worst band ever. or at least one of the worst.

just my opinion.

I used to like them alot..and I mean alot! But now I listened to this other band called Nightwish and AC/DC is no longer my favorite band..they are in a very far second place from Nightwish. AC/DC is still ok...but not as good as they were..now I love Nightwish...it will be awhile before I find a band as good as them...I hope they last for a very long time.

dream431ca said:
I used to like them alot..and I mean alot! But now I listened to this other band called Nightwish and AC/DC is no longer my favorite band..they are in a very far second place from Nightwish. AC/DC is still ok...but not as good as they were..now I love Nightwish...it will be awhile before I find a band as good as them...I hope they last for a very long time.
hopefully they do last for you. but about ac/dc, even you admit theyre not as good as they were. whenever you say that about an artist, any artist, you cant really expect much from a new release by them.

kaf11 said:
hopefully they do last for you. but about ac/dc, even you admit theyre not as good as they were. whenever you say that about an artist, any artist, you cant really expect much from a new release by them.

Well their new album should be the same as most of them..I'm not really expecting any changes. But AC/DC I liked for around 6 or 7 years. Now Nightwish started a musical revolution with their songs. Just a nice change..a very nice change.

Back