acrylic clear cases?

Reaction score
im just wondering if these are any good. i saw one at www.xpcgear.com and it seems to be the cheapest acrylic cases out there at 77.99 which is like 30 bucks cheaper then all other places ive seen. in addition to this, im planning on buying 5 uv led fans and hardcano 9 fan controller from thermaltake. if they arent good, ill just get a x-dreamer ii or x-superalien. give me ur opinions

-thank you

wow theses things are EXTREMELY easy to crack? thats giving me second thoughts. can someone that has one of these cases comment?

Originally posted by peterhoang2002
wow theses things are EXTREMELY easy to crack? thats giving me second thoughts. can someone that has one of these cases comment?

I looked at a display model at a local store a few months ago.

Needless to say it had cracks and was scratched to hell from being on the sales floor.

I would avoid them if i were you......they are only good for showing off hardware at conventions and stuff.

There was a review in maximum PC of a xoxide acrylic case, and during installation they cracked several parts of it, PLUS it didnt come assemballed(sp?)!!!

hmm... from wat u guys are saying, this case must suck. i gues ima go out and get the x-dreamer II + 4 fans. or the x-superalien...

Back