Adrenaline Gamer 2 Interview

Chris D

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Our resident deathmatch whore, ComradeBadger, yesterday handed me a great interview with Precizion from the Adrenaline Gamer 2 mod. It's a great interview that covers things such as maps and the possibility of AG2 becoming a pro-gaming title:
Halflife2.net: Would you say you’re happy with Valve’s take on Deathmatch?[br]
[br]
Precizion: Even though I am not that keen on it myself, I would say such games certainly have their place. They can be especially good for anyone who is just looking for a quick bit of fun and who is not that interested expending all that much effort on it. However if a player is looking for something with a bit more to it, HL2DM does fall quite a bit short in many areas. Hopefully AG2 will be able to satisfy those gamers though.
Catch the full interview by clicking here.

However if a player is looking for something with a bit more to it, HL2DM does fall quite a bit short in many areas.
At least...it does today. :sinister:

Good stuff :)

By wall-gaussing, do you mean shooting through walls or rebounding off them for a longer jump?

this mod looks awsome.

must download it.

cool interview. ;)

dæmon said:
Good stuff :)

By wall-gaussing, do you mean shooting through walls or rebounding off them for a longer jump?
Shooting through walls.

Longer jump is called gaussjump or taujump :)

"They can be especially good for anyone who is just looking for a quick bit of fun and who is not that interested expending all that much effort on it. However if a player is looking for something with a bit more to it, HL2DM does fall quite a bit short in many areas. Hopefully AG2 will be able to satisfy those gamers though."

Is there, like, some requirement that to be a "pro" gamer you have to be incredibly arrogant? Geez, the blue-blood just drips off every sentance out of this guy's mouth.

I am amazed at how many people have never heard of the original Adrenaline-Gamer.

I guess it just shows how much better HL2 mod tracking and reporting is now.

Nice interview, Comrade.

Apos said:
Is there, like, some requirement that to be a "pro" gamer you have to be incredibly arrogant? Geez, the blue-blood just drips off every sentance out of this guy's mouth.

wtf r u talking about?

who said anything about being PRO?

get out

I don't want to see this story turn into a flame war.

AG2 deserves this publicity after all the hard work they put into AG1.

Precizion feels AG2 will be a pro version of HL2DM. There is nothing wrong with dreaming big for your mod.

I'm sure AG2 will be as good as the original (hopefully more popular to the HL community though).

"wtf r u talking about?
who said anything about being PRO?
get out"

My point, illustrated to perfection!

Apos said:
I dunno, I found Precizion to be very down to earth, like most of the AG community :)

It's all in the way you take it.

Apos said:

My guess is that you have never played AGmod, or maybe even HLDM. The fact that there is virtually no way to catch air in HL2DM automatically lessens it (not including grav-jumping which is not the same as a rocket jump or tau jump). It's a fun DM game, no doubt, but like the man said it is not a serious one. Yet.

I'm definitly gonna be playing AGmod2

Seems like you haven't even read the interview.

Precizion said:
The thing about pro-gaming is that, even though it offers benefits to the game/scene used (increased publicity and perhaps an influx of new players), it does also tend to do a bit of damage as well (player's attitudes for one).

Why does the HL community always try to turn EVERYTHING into a flame war. Maybe it's just an universal internet thing.

yay for AG2 :)

I hope AG2'll get more recognition than AG1 got

Nice interview!

and Apos wth you talking about ?

.syL said:
Seems like you haven't even read the interview.

Why does the HL community always try to turn EVERYTHING into a flame war. Maybe it's just an universal internet thing.

It gets old doesn't it, .syl.

AG2, its going to be fun.

Real nice interview bro, keep up the good work :cheers:

Back