Adrian Shepard

Roland Deschain said:
How can people hate/love a character that they have never seen. He does not exist. He is you.......

Having said this, I love Shepard and totally hope for him in Aftermath :p

That's half the reson i like him! :p The other reson is well... he is just COOL! :thumbs: Freeman is just not my cup-o-tea... :sleep:

It would be interesting to see Adrain again, but I can't see his relevance to the HL2 storyline.

As quoted before, Adrian is a foil to Gordon Freeman. My guess is that eventually they will face each other as adversaries...I don't know why I just have a feeling. No factual basis at all. Perhaps G-Man will pit the two together for some unknown reason.

I think my favorite part of Opposing Force was when you realized that they had nuked BMRF. And earlier you had seen Gman tinkering with that huge bomb on the truck...very cool. Good way to cover up a sticky situation. However, that brings up some questions. Why would G-man set up a nuclear device that would no doubt stop the invasion that supposedly he started (or helped put into effect). Ahhh....

Besides, with a name so symbolic as "Shepard" there is no way you just boot that character. Here's my guess:

Gordon Freeman has basically freed the people of Earth (not to mention the Vortiguants)
Adrian Shepard will lead the people against...something, the Combine or whatever.

(Contradicting my earlier guess): I think Freeman is going to die before end of HL3. And then we will have to pick up as Shepard to lead the people.

P.S when is aftermath supposed to have taken place? Before the end of HL2?

Shepard isn't even spelt right, it's a corruption of Shepherd. Shepard makes me think Shreptard.

Back