Advent Children USA Gets a Date

Spicy Tuna said:
is the moive good? some of you already saw it right?
If you love FFVII you will love Advent Children, simple as that. Also if you love kickass CG, you will love it. Basically, it kicks ass. Saw this a couple months ago and I will certainly buy it, even though I have it sitting on my HD, it's just that good.

It's basically a fan service. The movie's quality is very good. But the movie's plot is very weak with bunch of plot holes.

Simply, if you are not a fan of FFVII, then you would find this movie completely pointless aside from beautiful CG...

Completely for the hardcore fans...Me not like..me not watch.

Was a really cool movie. Going to be picking up this DVD.

I got the Jap version (I have enough brain power to read subtitles and watch the movie at the same time). Visuals are great, plot is meh. It was fun rehashing memories from the game, "Oh my god! I remember that guy!" but mostly it was "Who was he again?" for me.

I loved FFVII, but I thought this movie was crap. The CGI is good in places, but that's about it.

a little too homer-erotic for my tastes ..some of the scenes I've seen are lol funny (unintentionally) ..and the dialogue is just awful

Its much better than Spirits Within just for its connections to FFVII, so I have to say that I will get this without a doubt. Plus, I am always down for any very high-quality CG material. Appleseed rules, but was a different style of CG. Still very well-done though.

I watched it a couple months before too its was pretty good didnt really understand it but nice CG

Yeah, heh, Spirits Within was amasing but it just sucked.

I look forward to Advent Children.

Meh, AC had pretty good CGI...

But the plot-holes and corny dialogue really killed it for me.
I'll probably rent it just to hear the horribly dubbed voices.

Any FF7 fan will like it just to see all their old nostalgic favourites rendered in lovely CG, but the plot, pacing and dialogue (and J-rock haircuts) is all a bit pants. The final reel seems to start halfway through the film.

I watch it,wasnt that great ,but was nice

Combine Hybrid said:
It's basically a fan service. The movie's quality is very good. But the movie's plot is very weak with bunch of plot holes.

Simply, if you are not a fan of FFVII, then you would find this movie completely pointless aside from beautiful CG...
The beautiful CG and fight scenes.

Back