after watching hl1 in under a hour vid......

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

d3adBolt

i was just wondering... years ago when i played hl and completed it, i thought g man was a bad guy... but after that vid it got me thinking... is g man a good guy.. or a bad guy..? and i cant wait to know what kinda role he plays in hl2 seeing as he hires u at the end of hl1(even if u know this dont tell me.. hehe).. but im just wondering is he a bad guy or good?.. from hl1 that is.

Maybe he's a queer guy with a straight eye. :naughty:

Well, from what I've heard he...
isn't the bad guy.

Well I heard...
that Murray smells. Teehee!

:eek:

well i kinda thought he was a bad guy.. cus he dont really give u a choice at the end... heh

Can u link me to where we can download this please?

I always wanted to shoot him in the hl1.

ps that hl<hour vid was pretty cool too.

Too bad fileplanet's dl speed is at like 40 kb/s; i usually get 300-350.

Intamin said:
Too bad fileplanet's dl speed is at like 40 kb/s; i usually get 300-350.

Are you paying for FP? I do and I dowload at 2.5mb/s.

ausgamers that's the place you need to download it from ausgamers

damn i hope hl2 AI dosent suck that much... that was sad.

The G-Man is a person shrouded in mystery, he is neither good or evil. Just.. strange.

He's quite a nice fellow. Keep in mind he opened the door for Mr. Sheperd when radioactive ooze was filling the room.

d3adBolt said:
well i kinda thought he was a bad guy.. cus he dont really give u a choice at the end... heh

what are you talking about if you wait for about 5 min. after. it'll give you a different ending. thats what i did.

wbcheater said:
what are you talking about if you wait for about 5 min. after. it'll give you a different ending. thats what i did.

Yes, but he doesn't really give you an option, it's either work for him or die. Unless you consider 'give me your money or I'll blow your brains out' at a mug a good range of options.

dura said:
He's quite a nice fellow. Keep in mind he opened the door for Mr. Sheperd when radioactive ooze was filling the room.

:E

Then later on, he abandoned him :)

bAbYhEaDcRaB said:
I dont wear underpants

I do, I do not like the feeling of not wearing any panties when I'm wearing my leather skirt.

OMG, let's get ontopic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back