Age of Chivalry Update

A

Azlan

The fantasy genre has gotten a lot of attention in recent years with the Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, and Chronicles of Narnia all getting the Hollywood treatment. The team at Age of Chivalry aim to create their own world set in the Middle Ages. [br]</br>Their update today showcases some In-game pictures of Alpha testing, as well as some maps and models. [br]

newsspacer.gif
newsspacer.gif
[br]
newsspacer2.gif
[br]
newsspacer.gif
newsspacer.gif
[br]
newsspacer2.gif
[br]
newsspacer.gif
newsspacer.gif
[br]To enjoy more media or to learn more, just head to Age of Chivalry.

that normal map on the bridge looks crap.
keep up the nice work.

-dodo

pretty sexy !!! some of the lights in the church really dont make sense at all and go through stone....., apart from that very nice mod.

that's one of the best looking hl2 mods I've seen so far, very consistently good

Impressive, i don't say that much either, those player models with the maces look excellent, looking very promising.

I agree, the bridge looks nasty and the church lights are pretty bs. However it's early days, and this shows some promise.

They put a roof on the tower and filled in the crenelations!!??? Which period is it supposed to be set in?

Ah, it's fantasy, meaning that they can get away with taking historical liberties by mixing and matching time periods. Crafty serfs!

Not into old fantasy but this looks cool.

I am very excited with all of the fantasy development with the Source. This looks like a very promising mod and I hope they put all the effort into it that they need to in order to make it amazing. Good luck! And thank you! :D

im happy to see this mod is coming along i hope they can get it out before all the hype is gone:rolling:

The way you make me feel
(repeat)
You really turn me on
(repeat)
You knock me off of my feet now baby-OOOOO

you guys are definatly in the top 3 of all the mods in my book, and such an origional idea and look for a hl2 mod. Great job hanging in there guys, this is gonna be so damn 1337

They need to work on getting some more variety in their textures. Especially on the stone castles and ground textures, its hard to distinguish features. I am very impressed though... very impressed.

One of my favorites after Valandil died.
Too bad they will release Q3 2006, that's a long wait ;)

They need to get the demo back up, not buying until I get a chance to try it.

Look closely and notice the fine fruit painting

looks very nice, keep up the good work.

yar the textures are lack, but getting to this point is wild. i want beta, is this only mp? i want a good sp mod for hl2 soon or im just uninstalling steam, which would be very stupid with a 56k if i ever want to play anything on it again

Monkwarrior said:
One of my favorites after Valandil died.
Too bad they will release Q3 2006, that's a long wait ;)
Check the '3rd Party Modifications' forum for news on Valandil. There you'll find a link telling you that (A) they're not dead (B) before they merged with Realms of Valhalla lots of their members instead went to Age of Chivalry (C) Valandil has broken off from RoV keeping the same leadership as before the failed merger (D) there's talk of some ex-members returning to Valandil's 15-strong Dev team...

...and more on this story.

-Crispy- said:
Check the '3rd Party Modifications' forum for news on Valandil. There you'll find a link telling you that (A) they're not dead (B) before they merged with Realms of Valhalla lots of their members instead went to Age of Chivalry (C) Valandil has broken off from RoV keeping the same leadership as before the failed merger (D) there's talk of some ex-members returning to Valandil's 15-strong Dev team...

...and more on this story.

Now that is good news :)
The more melee-based mods the merrier.

It sure would be nice if some of those merger remnants teamed up with our mod. ;)

Back