Age of Conan beta signup

you'll be able to use a javelin or even fire arrows from horse back ..I think decaptitation as well

players can also target horses ..in fact there's a few weapons made for dismounting players

cant wait to lead a charge of guildmates on horseback into a crowd of enemy archers or foot soldiers

Pretty cool classes. A Stygian necromancer mage sounds quite interesting.

DIE stygian dog!!!

/me runs Shakermaker through

whoops that was supposed to be a fake sword! ...are you ok?

I signed up, woot. I'm generally pretty lucky when it comes to random beta signup things too.

I have four of my friends signed up for this too. If they get in, they forward their info to me.

I will as well. I know how much some of you are excited about this (less than me, though).

Funcom and Eidos announce that more than 100.000
gamers signed up for the `Age of Conan: Hyborian
Adventures` Beta test over the Easter holiday.
Within the first 24 hours of the announcement more
than 50.000 gamers signed up to test the game.

wow that's a shit load of beta testers ..WoW in comparison had 250,000 and only 10,000 spots

So did they actually select the testers already (as in, are they already ingame and have been emailed with details) or did they just mean that those were the amounts of people signing up for the beta?

(wants to play badly)

They havent picked people yet, thats the amount of people that signed up so far. Think they're going through the applications at the moment.

Back