Age of Conan top selling Pc game in March

I like the way the keyboard is being used in combat and it's not just pointy clicky mouse stuff like all the others, it's kind of intuitive if you think in 1st person like I do even in 3rd person. About time keyboards were invited to the party, the more keys the better.

well you'll definately mash your keyboard ...but not out of frustration

the only 1st person is when you fire your bow, throw a knife, spear .... "look Ma! I'm a spear chucker"

I like the way the keyboard is being used in combat and it's not just pointy clicky mouse stuff like all the others, it's kind of intuitive if you think in 1st person like I do even in 3rd person. About time keyboards were invited to the party, the more keys the better.

Yes, because MMOs have never used a shit ton of keys before.

eve uses a shit-ton of keys but in a totally different way

Age of Conan is like a fighting game ..click a button and do a move ..either slash left right or in centre ..if you're not actually aiming at your opponent, you miss

it's still a MMO and hasnt given up all the staples of other MMOs

From what I've heard personally from a few beta testers that I know from my WoW server, the ranged combat and mounted combat need a ton of work. Even so, I really really want to try out those fatalities. Hell, the game could release buggy and I'd still pay for it just to do that a few times and renew my subscrip when they got things together.

only if you feed yourself ..the high chair just isnt big enough for you

From what I've heard personally from a few beta testers that I know from my WoW server, the ranged combat and mounted combat need a ton of work. Even so, I really really want to try out those fatalities. Hell, the game could release buggy and I'd still pay for it just to do that a few times and renew my subscrip when they got things together.

fatalities arent that easy to initiate

Back