Ahhhhhhhh...this woman will be germans new "Bundeskanzler(in)"

Status
Not open for further replies.
shadow6899 said:
jewdaism is a religion, but for some reason people classify it as a both a race and religion. Dunno why, dont ask me... i find it weird. I am jewish meaning i studied hebrew in hebrew school.

So you are Jewish, yet you cant spell Judaism? What kind of Jewish school did you go to? Didn't you know the word Judaism comes from the southern half of the Jewish Kingdom - Judea?

Dag said:
There are to many classes of White people to just put them in one group. I mean, Hillbillies, Jocks, Nerds, Stuck-up snobs, Blue-Grass people, ect.

How the hell are nerds, jocks, and stuck-up snobs a class of white people?

All races easily fit into these categories.

Dag said:
Its. A. JOKE!!

I didn't see any 'kidding' indicator anywhere in your post, so I just assumed you were one of the many less educated in the world who just don't know better. Heh.

Sorry. I'm just to used to talking with people who know me well enough to know its a joke. My bad.

Judaism, Hebrew, and Atheist...

CAN ANYONE SPELL?! FOR THE LOVE OF BUDDHA?! I'm just waiting for someone to say your "wierd".

shadow6899 said:
^ nope cuz quite honestly i dont give a ****. I dont believe in the same stuff that any religion does, i have my own religion. I also never payed attention in hebrew school and didn't start it till 4th grade, which is really l8 compared to most people.

Not being able to spell in the English language is not something to be proud of if its your native language..

and its 'paid attention' not 'payed attention'. how old are you!

Ssssht, it's just a joke :p but don't tell that other American I'm arguing with :E

why cant every goverment official woman be like belinda stronach

Dag said:
Athiest. That's what I am.
i wasn't asking religion, i was asking race, what race?

Cons Himself said:
Not being able to spell in the English language is not something to be proud of if its your native language..

and its 'paid attention' not 'payed attention'. how old are you!
one rule of flaming is to make fun of spelling, who cares how he spells, this isn't an Enlish class, easy up, or else

...a forum where nothing that we post actually MATTERS!

Shit, that's the ultimative truth about forums :O

*leaves*

Recoil said:
Shit, that's the ultimative truth about forums :O

*leaves*
and the best part about it, gives me laughs and confort of freedom of speech

I think this is far enough off topic to close now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back