Votes: 12 25.5%
  • What the hell are you talking about?

Votes: 10 21.3%

• Total voters

Dog--

The Freeman
Reaction score
What's your 'thing'?

Airsoft - NOT the cheap little crappy plastic shooting pieces of crap, but the full-metal, dart/pellet/bb shooting 'professional' Airsofts. Gas or Electric.

Knives - Any kind you want, length stops at a bayonet, though. No swords or machetes.

It's not like "if you were attacked by a bear, what would you want?" it's just "what do you like better?"

It's NOT what is better, but what you like better.

I want to make that clear before the flaming starts. I know we've got Airsoft freaks on these forums.

I personally like knives. Combat knives are just so damn cool. Second would be daggers, fo sho.

Here is a cool one. That's not the best, obviously, but I didn't want to do alot of searching, I went to one site and found my favorite on that particular site.

I love guns. I own two airsoft guns. One is cheap UTG and the other is a Tokyo Marui MP7, which I used to obsess over. I still play occasionally with my 2 cousins but I don't think I'll be spending any more money on it now that making music is my new expensive hobby.

My brother likes knives and throwing stars and shit. They are indeed pretty cool.

And my other brother used to be into Balisongs.

jartslogolarge.jpg

2002_pic49.jpg

I used to have a gas blowback desert eagle, till it exploded. I want something smaller to hide under the driver seat in the car, to deal with road ragers and carjackers. Maybe a glock.

This thread would give this guy Neil I know a hard-on. The question, to him, would become more along the lines of - "What do I like better, what's strapped to my chest or my shin?"

I know it isnt an option but,Personally I like guns. REAL guns. I dont really care much for airsoft. I just LOVE shooting out in my yard. :D

Knives, they never run out of ammo. And I enjoy throwing knives too.

I collect coins. You people are all crazy.

Airsoft. I like taking my gun into my backyard and shooting targets.

I always resolve my differences with good old rock paper scissors.

Knives.
I would like to play airsoft but I don't have a team of militant friends and it's very expensive, I really like airsoft models of P90 and MP7.
I play paintball sometimes but not with my gear.

The SOG Trident Folder knife is awesome, I want buy one, thanks for the tip!

sog-02022.jpg

Another knife (actually, tool knife) I want is GERBER MULTIPLIER.

8002.jpg

Microtech Halo III

MT105-2.JPG

Trivia: The Microtech HALO knife was used by Jack Bauer in seasons 4 and 5.

This thread would give this guy Neil I know a hard-on. The question, to him, would become more along the lines of - "What do I like better, what's strapped to my chest or my shin?"

This Neil person sounds like a win, my good sir :LOL:

Guitar strings are like spiderwebs :/

I had my face sliced open by a bass string that broke one time. It was fun.

love the EBR and Sigma.:thumbs::thumbs:

Thanks :) The AR-15 I rented at a local range. The Sigma was mine, but I sold it yesterday at a gun show to go buy an AK47..imagine my unhappiness when I got to the guy with the AK and he had just sold it!!

Oh well, Im saving up now for an AR-15...planning on an ACOG 4x scope and bipod...

Here's my baby. I had to re-format my HD & lost the bigger, better pic.
She just shoots little bb's. But @ 425fps velocity "I can put an eye out with that". I drained the batteries on the laser aim using it as a cat toy.:LOL:

Casi2.gif

You were shooting the cat?

:) j/k, it looks pretty badass, tbh.

I'd much rather have a CO2 powered pellet gun that looks like a real gun.

586-and-CP-88.jpg

Revolvers are only cool if you can spin them and do shooting tricks and stuff. (like Ocelot in MGS3). Otherwise they aren't cool.

For airsoft, I've only got rifles, my bro did have a gas pistol (full metal), but it broke, it was cool, but I'd rather spend my money on a knife.

Knives own, unless they arent very boring and unless they arent overdone with too many spikes and edges.

Tournament Paintball. Least the guns looks sexy in that...

just get both with paintball and a samurai sword. i win.

Back