Airsoft

I have advice, get into paintball, airsoft isnt as good. Paitball pwns.

What's the difference? And which one of those are the ones who explode and spray paint all over you when you get hit? THEY are ****ing fun! Seriously, I once spent 3 hours on a military set where we were split up into 2 teams and then we had bunkers, and towers etc. It was awesome! We also got dressed up in suits and has masks on...

i was trying to get into airsoft, but my mum hates it, so im getting into paintball instead. not really a problem, theyre both cool as **** :smoking:

air soft kicks arse but if youve got the budget get an electric assault rifle they are amazing or even better the new heavy or light cant remember machine guns

Well, we do have one of these roughly twice a week...

Just for those who aren't sure... play airsoft if you want realism, play paintball if you want to take part an extremely fast, adrenline fueled sport (I know, I'm biased. :E ) . I wouldn't take up paintball if you want to 'play soldiers' in woods, because the markers just aren't accurate enough and the range isn't too good. The speedball side of paintball is amazing though!

Kickass2009, I can't give you any tips cause I've never airsofted (too busy paintballing!) but I'm sure one of out airsofters can help you out.. good luck

Airsfot seems fun, mainly because of the realism and the fact that you can customize your weapon which are moddelled after real life weapons. My only problem is its kinda slow compared to paintball and its so ******* exspensive. Maybee i will rent a gun and try it out first befor i go buy one and get into it competitively

it ent slow compared to paint ball get a damn electric one summit like 15 or more bb's a second

Well the only problem with airsoft is that it isn't that popular so it's harder than hell to get a game going.

Kyle2 said:
Well the only problem with airsoft is that it isn't that popular so it's harder than hell to get a game going.
You might be supprised how fast its spreading... I have no problem finding people to play. Like everyone around here knows what it is.

I'll post a nice sized response on telling you why Airsoft kicks ass, but I've got a clan match to get to!

Ye, I went paintballing> it was ****ing wicked. Kinda like jungle warfare with the preditor runnign around (it was a female in a suit with 2 ****ing mind blowing paintball guns) if you went near her you had to stay still if you don't she can shot the **** out of you. at the same time both teams are trying to win. Its ****ing so class. This guy wouldn't stop moving so she shot him about like 100 times in like 10seconds, I was like urrrr wtf! I was sat there like a dick been perfectly still and the bitch put ****ing mud down my back and in my mask.

Vigilante... stfu. I Airsoft. I have a Tokyo Marui H&K G36c AEG w/high-capacity magazine that holds up to ~470 rounds. Fun stuff.

NSPIRE said:
Vigilante... stfu. I Airsoft. I have a Tokyo Marui H&K G36c AEG w/high-capacity magazine that holds up to ~470 rounds. Fun stuff.
:thumbs: Still want mine. I just enjoy authentic weapons. I hate the way paintball guns look.

SnowBall said:
:thumbs: Still want mine. I just enjoy authentic weapons. I hate the way paintball guns look.

Thats the reason I want to get into airsoft, gunz r kewl.

Frank said:
What's the difference? And which one of those are the ones who explode and spray paint all over you when you get hit? THEY are ****ing fun! Seriously, I once spent 3 hours on a military set where we were split up into 2 teams and then we had bunkers, and towers etc. It was awesome! We also got dressed up in suits and has masks on...
hmm mayb PAINTballs???lol...

Yeah, and some airsoft pistols come able to shoot paintballs, but I like airsoft a lot better.

That's the problem with paintball... when a person goes paintballing for the first time they play in the woods, and they go expecting it to be realistic and all military-like. Which is isn't. But they never see the sport side of it, so they don't think there's anything more to it, so they go round thinking paintball sucks. Which it definately doesn't once you get into it!

check out the paintball videos on www.forceofnature.com , and they've got a few good trailers on www.derder.com too.

I wish I had the time and money to start airsofting though, it looks like a lot of fun.

Back