Alien Runner

Delirious

Reaction score
My take on it.

p14iz.jpg

Looks a bit too bulky for my liking, and the tail appears to be stubby whereas i believe it should appear lithe and agile.

Also, the head seems a bit out of shape.

I`m not trying to rip on you im just assuming you wanted feedback...

Good attempt :D

Thanks, i wasn't really paying attention when i drew the tail.:)

update: starting to airbrush it.
p22us.jpg

I like how you shaded it, it sort of has a real life bevel effect to it. Cool :thumbs:

Very good rendering but the body structure's a bit off. The tail, I think, is too erect and stubby...the body too flat and the head too far forward/weirdly positioned. I'm aware it's a redesign of sorts but having the neck that far back on the head looks very strange and not in a good-chitinous way. Doesn't look like it could support that bulbous, phallic braincase. :p

If you have a dog, watch him run. Especially if he's some kind of low slung starving coyote. But that shading is quite excellent.

I see you must've got very bored in a chemistry class and drawn it on the back of a periodic table :LOL:.

Looks very nice tho. I agree with what others have said about the shape, especially the tail, but your shading is excellent :).

The claws need to be much longer. Now it looks like a sissy. The airbrush work looks really good though.

I used to love drawing those cuties a couple years back. I even painted two on my t-shirts. Too bad the shirts shrank.

Back