All-In-Wonder

R

ReZeroX

hey guys. i was wondering who here has an ATI all-in-wonder 9800 pro. im planning on ordering one this week and wanted to hear a few opinions on it. i was also wondering about resolutions. on the ati site it says the card dosent have 1280x960, which is my useal res. can you fun at 1280x960? thanks if anyone could tell me about their card. like if there are any problems or anything.

it's the ATI line of card that has VI-VO (Video In; Video Out) It allows you to record tv or soemthing. they usally come with tv tuners.

Originally posted by ReZeroX
hey guys. i was wondering who here has an ATI all-in-wonder 9800 pro. im planning on ordering one this week and wanted to hear a few opinions on it. i was also wondering about resolutions. on the ati site it says the card dosent have 1280x960, which is my useal res. can you fun at 1280x960? thanks if anyone could tell me about their card. like if there are any problems or anything.
i have one, i love it

i play hl/mods at 1280x960 so take that for what its worth

from what i hear, buying an allinwonder is a bit of a bad move. You get addicted to the tv tuner, so when you upgrade in the future, you end up being forced to buy another allinwonder ;)

In any case, i love it

Back