All Nvidia Users Read

is there any point in doing this on my gforce ti4600 128mb?

I Dnt think so this is jst for DirectX 9 Cards to get water reflecting ect. Your card isnt DirextX 9

Now where is Force Hook option on here? LOOK HERE

You have a different 3DA version neo, the latest version or the one i have v2.26 has this option, I downloaded this version here.
http://www.3dfxzone.it/dir/tools/emutnl.htm

Hitman89 said:
now im stuck again. when i look in hl2/bin it says there arent any files there. But if i go through My comp there are. ummmm. This is gona take a long time i feel. anyways, gtg to bed. srry for double post. ill c wat happens tomorrow. :dork:

Make sure you are choosing the right button. Look at the left, there are the numbers in which order you should do things. The first one to enter is the second button, not the first one. Pay attention to that, it bothered me as well when I first tried.

About the DeviceID: In 3DA it says a Radeon 9800 Pro has a DeviceID of 20040. In the dxsupport.cfg it tells me that this card has a DeviceID of 0x4E48. Now is this any different when I enter that or doesn't it matter?
But the thing I want to enter is a 9800 anyway. But there are tons of different cards in the dxsupport.cfg... Which one is it? Just the "normal" 9800 with a DeviceID of 0x4E49?
Or do you have to use a hex-calculator to retrieve the real value to enter in 3DA for the ID's? Because the VendorID is different there as well...

Back