All pics so far of the G4 web cam

Ah what? lol

I was reading it was on gamespot.

You all lied to me :(

ehm, KinGadY, thats Vida Guerra isn't it?
^^
gordon kicks your nuts if you don't stop asking ^^

such crappy pictures why could \n/t they TAKE screen shots. Instead of crappy web cam shots.

oldagerocker said:
The Sniperrifle looks like the Scout from CS (except it was dark)... was that the sniper rifle from HL2 or CS.. i think it was HL2, looked like it anyway...

well. judging by the arab theme, hand model and money counter i deffinently think its CS:S............Ofcours its CS:S :hmph:

KingPing_NOR said:
well. judging by the arab theme, hand model and money counter i deffinently think its CS:S............Ofcours its CS:S :hmph:

Bah, i didnt see it properly... on 2nd viewing, by jove your right ! :imu:

Colonel Sanders said:
Is it just me or does it look like Gordon is prone in thise picture?
I think he just died, and therefore fell to the ground. And that thing we see in front of him must be a weapon that fell when he died.

I have TechTV, and will be sure not to miss it. :)

Colonel Sanders said:
Is it just me or does it look like Gordon is prone in thise picture?

Nah thats just something weird on the floor in front of Gordon. He doesn't look that close to the floor anyways.

For everyone that's been complaining about the shots, this were all screenshots taken by forum members of the G4 award streamed live via a crappy ass webcam, and the camera man was on crack and he spent more time getting the stage and people than the games, this is the best we could do... :bonce:

Rafa 5.0 said:
For everyone that's been complaining about the shots, this were all screenshots taken by forum members of the G4 award streamed live via a crappy ass webcam, and the camera man was on crack and he spent more time getting the stage and people than the games, this is the best we could do... :bonce:

Good job, colonel sanders and rafa (and everyone else who got some pics), I appreciate your info. The problem is, the wait for the game has made many people too sarcastic and rude here.

lans said:
Good job, colonel sanders and rafa (and everyone else who got some pics), I appreciate your info. The problem is, the wait for the game has made many people too sarcastic and rude here.
Agreed, its better then nothing and its the best we'll get for along time.

Thank you so much. This info will keep me going for another month or so. Hopefully, there will be a gold before then, and a shit load of promo material.

2 months to go...

Glad to be of service :thumbs:

P.S.
If anybody has any more pics, please post them here, thx.

I realise this is off topic, but why did Valve decide to take the bonnet off the front of the buggy? So it's got like a frame front now. I don't like it.

Kazuki_Fuse said:
I realise this is off topic, but why did Valve decide to take the bonnet off the front of the buggy? So it's got like a frame front now. I don't like it.
Prolly to free up some pollys

w00t, nice shots. :D I'm gonna record the show. hehe. then I can take big ass 1600x1200 shots of my projector showing HL2. :eek:

brink's said:
Prolly to free up some pollys

Also, you get a better view of the stuff in front of you, and you get to see the tires, which I'd guess would help your ability to steer.

I think they actually took out the hood to make it look better, it's supposed to be a tubular(spelling) buggy, so it makes sense.... don't think it would free up an astounding amount of pollys to make the game run any smoother.

And Subkamran, if you do take some big ass screenies, post 'em here. :cheers:

Err sorry if didn't read the entire thread... Nobody captured the show from TV in high quality? I dunno it's ilegal, since the G4 Doom 3 video was available even at fileplanet

Back