All the new rock sucks

Zerimski said:
All great bands, although I'd choose Bone China, This is Shangri La or the classic, Chloe Dancer/Crown of Thorns for Mother Love Bone choice tracks.

Early to mid-90's is where it's at!
Hell yeah. I was only going to choose 1 song for each band, so I chose the songs that are probably the most commercial.

Cool to see someone that's actually heard of them!

Jack_Karverboy said:
EDIT: AHHHH WRONG THREAD!
I saw that post, something about your doctor eating your warts in a sandwich??? Funniest post i've ever seen :LOL:

I like Korn, Slipknot, SOAD, Atreyu, Illdisposed, In Flames, Soilwork, Children of Bodom.. Yeah, I know not all of them are rock, but metal is still beautiful as long as it doesn't end up like Cradle of Filth (aka extreme noise)

ok I didnt read the whole thread but I will say the name of a band that is better that all you say (if was mentioned sorry)

NIRVANA

<RJMC> said:
ok I didnt read the whole thread but I will say the name of a band that is better that all you say

NIRVANA

bleh, another person who thinks their favorite band is better than anyone elses :p

HatRabit said:
bleh, another person who thinks their favorite band is better than anyone elses :p

nirvana was cool :eek:

Ever hear Poets of the Fall? They are amazing and two of their songs were "game" related. one was in Max Payne 2 and the other in 3D mark 05 in the credits. They are a great band.

You can listen to "Lift" Here Its in the intro, so let it load and play :) its a great song.

I didn't read the theard... but they play MTV shit on the radio, it's pathetic... give us some real music....
Motorhead, Dio, Iron Maiden, Ozzy, U.D.O., Accept, Black sabbath... the list goes on, give us good music!

oldfaq said:
I didn't read the theard... but they play MTV shit on the radio, it's pathetic... give us some real music....
Motorhead, Dio, Iron Maiden, Ozzy, U.D.O., Accept, Black sabbath... the list goes on, give us good music!
They play that stuff on the rock stations all the time where I live... lucky me :p

when you say "rock" but generalized diffrent types of music. im not a incubus fan but i also wouldnt consider them rock. and theres alot of great bands out there, i wouldnt even consider them new cause they been out for while and just been noticed recently.

Bad^Hat said:
I love when a usually fairly generic band brings out a new album and everyone starts saying how it's new and different and great. It gets me so intrigued :) Especially when the first single to be released off said album is fairly generic itself...

Seems to be the trend nowadays, though. I liked the new Blink album. I was a fan of them beforehand but I never really respected them as musicians (except Travis).

are you saying you think it's tired how green day is generic yet has done something different? because it also sounds like you don't really listen to green day, therefore making your generic comment about them unjust. and it also sounds like you haven't heard more than one song off their new album, meaning you have no idea what you're arguing about.

oldfaq said:

can you tell me what songs play in Mtv USA (or whereever you where)

is just to know

oldfaq said:
give us some real music....[...] Dio
And now, by special request, I bring to you the song "Dio" by Tenacious D.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
o/` Dio has rocked for a long, long time,
Now it's time for him to pass the torch.
He has songs of wildebeests and angels,
He has soared on the wings of a demon.

It's time to pass the torch,
You're too old to rock, no more rockin' for you.
We're takin' you to a home,
But we will sing a song about you.

And we will make sure that you're very well taken care of.
You'll tell us secrets that you've learned. Raow!
Your sauce will mix with ours,
And we'll make a good goulash baby.
Dio, time to go!
You must give your cape and scepter to me.
And a smaller one for KG.
Go! Go! Dio! Dio!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:LOL: Oh thats good shit!

Nirvana rules! :D

Back