Alternate Models - Women

i think they'd be accused of some form of sexism if they implemented stereotypical female models
Of course they would by some group, somewhere. Someone always moans, but it's not like anyone cares or takes notice. It's never stopped countless other productions that do the same thing, and the Male stereotyped models are good counterbalances for anything Valve would do, within reason.

female models shouldn't be included because of complaining, they should be included because it would be interesting to see them included.

There would be too many morons trying to teabag them. What a stupid thing that's come from the young and naive halo fanboys.

Sounds like Raziaar's been teabagged one too many times.

People will get teabagged regardless of male models, female models, robot models, animal models...doesn't matter. If you're gonna teabag someone, you're gonna teabag someone. Has nothing to do with the model.

Sounds like Raziaar's been teabagged one too many times.

People will get teabagged regardless of male models, female models, robot models, animal models...doesn't matter. If you're gonna teabag someone, you're gonna teabag someone. Has nothing to do with the model.

I've actually never been teabagged. I haven't even seen people do it in the games i've played.

Oh yeah? If I ever see you in game, I will make a note to give you the pleasure. :p

I'm not even a Halo gamer and I do it. It's just funny. Only after particularly "pwnage" (I hate that term) kills, though. Only special situations merit teabagging; it's like telling the other person, "Yeah, I survived, and you're on the ground! I'm alive, and you're dead! How about that? Yeah, have some of this!" *duck, stand, duck, stand*

Are you being sarcastic? I hope not. I thought it was all a true story?

Pyro - The male one already wears leather/fire-resistant clothing, so the woman could wear some like leather bondage gear or something.
Soldier - A Russian woman similar in build to the current soldier. Just with a Russian accent.
Medic - Some sort of Blonde woman in a skimpy nurse's outfit. What else did you expect?
Demo(wo)man - A black diva with an afro... and gold flares. :afro:
Engineer - A girl in a boiler suit with a wrench. Very nice.
HWGal - "Big Bertha" Need I say more?

Valve should take your ideas and create an alternate model option. Like now but instead of changing between the new models and the old, make it female or male models.

Back