Alyx Easter Egg

Possibly, look at the vid, when he looks to the right before knocking the monitor over, look under the table that you can see, theres a weapon lying there.

Nope. The gun under the table is an MP5.

It's indeed the black Mesa logo, and not the TFC logo I thought it was. I went back to play a game of TFC on 2fort, and I clearly saw it ain't the same thing at all.

So, does this mean anything? Does this mean Alyx is working for the G-Man? Also, there apears to be something in the reflection of the glasses of the doctor. Don't know if anythings there or it's just normal reflection...

Anyways, can't wait for HL2 :)

you all suck :-P

I posted this 3 days ago in the oringal "Easter Egg" thread, and I stated it might be a joke as "#@ck Me"

even though throught the vid you can see more and more of what it says and you piece it all together as Black Mesa, i dont feel like screen capping 4 seperate instances to piece all the letters together, but its there, check it out.

thread become so big it imploded due to its tremendous mass:

http://www.halflife2.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2654&perpage=15&pagenumber=13

Looking closely at the necklace that Alyx is wearing, it looks to me like the little cube has an image of a hand holding a lightning bolt. Isn't that one of the team-logos from TFC or something?
Here's a screencap - it may be easier to tell what it is by watching the video in motion.

whoops, here's the pic:

Attachments

• lightning1.jpg
    lightning1.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 333
I don't see and hand holding a lightning both (symbol of zeus) at all. Without zooming in my first impression was that it was an engraving of a mesa with two trianlges on either side, which makes no sense at all. Now I kinda think its looks like a picture of a hamburger, which makes even less sense.

I still think that her necklace is of some great importance though.

I still think that her necklace is of some great importance though.

Actually, I've always thought her necklace was a microphone. There are a couple instances in the Kleiner Lab video where she appears to be talking into it. Perhaps she's a double agent?

Looking closely at the necklace that Alyx is wearing, it looks to me like the little cube has an image of a hand holding a lightning bolt

I don't know what you've been smokin', but I want some! Looks like a bunch of pixels to me.

You guys call yourselves HL fans and you don't even know where the logo is from?!

Sad, sad boys. It was only posted ALL over the single player game. It's the LAMBDA RESEARCH LABS symbol.

Fooleons!!

Originally posted by Calm_Blue_Ocean
I don't know what you've been smokin', but I want some! Looks like a bunch of pixels to me.

Heh, tell me about it, people just see what they want to see I guess.

im pretty sure the black block above the text "BLack mesa" is the BM symbol.
anyhow.... it pretty much definately is.

Kam

It's pretty obvious by now. Look at my pic a few pages back.

Originally posted by carloschingarlo
You guys call yourselves HL fans and you don't even know where the logo is from?!

Sad, sad boys. It was only posted ALL over the single player game. It's the LAMBDA RESEARCH LABS symbol.

Fooleons!!

It's actually the a greek letter and it is also used 2 represent half-life hence the name of the game

Gabe already said the easter egg had somethin to do with the eye glints...so some one go blow-up her eye or sumthin///////

Hell, I thought the brown in the G-Man's eye was Gordon reflected for awhile. Then I realised I needed some sleep.

Back