Alyx- Hot or Not

• HOT so to teh Hizouse!

Votes: 107 68.6%
  • NOT Lo0ks like Uncl3 L3roy

Votes: 49 31.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's hot to me. She has a strong will, not afraid to get her hands dirty, generally all around tomboyish (but not too much), and is physically attractive.

That to me is the perfect combination that gets me interested in a woman.

RJMC, i thought you said you're not posting in this thread anymore, you liar! :D

and...
Alyx is teh Shizzle

for rizzle

Mr-Fusion said:
Person A, has no life, no girlfriend, was born with one testicle, has no job, no aspirations, no goals, owns only one shoe and lives in a novelty sized mars bar wrapper.

How do you no so much about me?........ :O

*looks for odd van outside*

She isn't hot, she's alone, and fights for a cause against the leader of their surrounding, and what do we call that children?

A hippie.

Dalamari said:
She isn't hot, she's alone, and fights for a cause against the leader of their surrounding, and what do we call that children?

A hippie.
Except that hippies smoke drugs, don't walk around with guns, or talk about complicated theoretical physics.

NeonSpyder said:
Alyx is teh Shizzle

for rizzle

The bastardization of the English language continues once again. Thank you illiterate rap "artist".

Alyx has wierd mouth expressions ... her mouth is ****ing shaped wierd ... pisses me off ... like she has some sort of wierd half assed clown smile on after she finishes a sentence ... it pisses me off ... i'd put a bag over it ... then hit it with a frying pan ...

black girls (or even 1/2 black girls, like hallie barry or alyx) are never hot, its like a law of reality...

hally berry is hot,just that her shorty hair looks bad

ooops again

*<RJMC> runs away again*

Halle Berry is sex incarnate. No need for debate on the hotness of Halle Berry.

Platinum said:
Alyx has wierd mouth expressions ... her mouth is ****ing shaped wierd ... pisses me off ... like she has some sort of wierd half assed clown smile on after she finishes a sentence ... it pisses me off ... i'd put a bag over it ... then hit it with a frying pan ...
Thats what they call computer animation without having to have a cluster of 1000 computers to get 30+ FPS :)

no ... alyx mouth sits wierd on her face ... i hate it :cheers:

if she were a real person.. she would be considered 'hot' i reckon...

Stop playing computer games so damn much guys and get laid. And get a girl friend.

I shure hope she wount fall in love with Gordon. That way I'll maby ahve a chance...........but then again....i play as Gordon.....sooo.....damnit!

Okay, just jokking.
Shes not actualy my type.(what is she? South-American?)
And her mouth is wierd.

i swear some people here need to take up rock climbing or scuba diving! or take up sewing or pottery! why? because i deem what is acceptable to do for fun, not you! so do these things, or else you suck!

I find it hard to find a bunch of pixels attractive. As for realism, she is the most unrealistic of all the models I've seen - apart from that stumpy dwarf Grigori dood.

CR0M said:
I find it hard to find a bunch of pixels attractive. As for realism, she is the most unrealistic of all the models I've seen - apart from that stumpy dwarf Grigori dood.

CR0M, you need to put your name on that avatar, because that thing is gonna get hijacked.

CR0M said:
I find it hard to find a bunch of pixels attractive.

then you're gay(not that theres anything wrong with that!(seinfeld rules))

because there are plenty of digital pictures of hot females on the internet which are composed of pixels. :dozey:

hah! nice one poseyjmac! you beat me to it :(

i am going to re-itterate that Alyx is the hot, and if you guys couldn't tell, Eli is african american so that would explain Alyx.

ALyx + bump-mapping = Hawt

*Edit yeah, CROM that Avatar is so sexy, you need to put your nam in transparant over-top of it to discourage thefting of that oh-so-tempting image.

Some of you lads need to grow up. Not the ones are posting along with the poll's topic, but the teenie boppers saying "get laid."
I bet you heros coming in here acting like you've got women typing for you have done it once and regret who it was with.
Anyway on to the topic, it's quite mature to be able to ask if a game character has appeal to the gamers. It's no different to you looking at a game and saying 'Wow this has awesome graphics'. I mean, you're looking at a bunch of pixels and you can see what is good and attractive? But it's just a heap of polygons on your screen.
It's the same with game characters. Obviously there are boundaries but this isn't breaking it. What you see before you is a girl. Instinctively your mind starts ticking when you see it, it's nature. Obviously if you start confessing love to a fake person you're pushing it, but simple polls like this aren't stupid at all when mature forumers take part in them.
I can see the insults coming so here it is, no I'm not a 15 year old virgin who spends most of my time playing games and hasn't seen the sun. So think of something more intelligent to say. If you don't like this topic, then don't post in it! Go do something more productive with your time.

Ny girlfriend is hot, she is real
Alyx is a computer generated female, not hot...

figge said:
Ny girlfriend is hot, she is real
Alyx is a computer generated female, not hot...

Then your girlfriend must be a guy, and you a gay :p

Afro-American or not, i thinks she looks hot. Doesnt matter if she is real or not lol. But i prefer more asian looking girls. Like half >whatever< half asian. Now thats hot. Take Kristin Kreuk for example, ( from Smallville ), she is half chinese, half dutch, now she looks hot :smoking:

McFly said:
We know Citizen 1150421, but its not our fault we like women, at least we dont choose the G-Man over Alyx as your avatar suggests.
omg Citzen is teh gayz0rz!!1 lol!!
:hmph: C'mon McFly, you're above that... Just.
You know what he was saying - it's perhaps a little pathetic to bash one off over a computer-generated character. Just take Singles, for an example - you'd acknowledge that was a load of transparent rubbish, right?
Yes she'd be an extremely attractive person, but in real life.
Personally, I don't like the idea of a nude patch for Alyx because she's an important character and I think it would cheapen the experience somewhat. Different strokes, eh.

Gawd, I can't get enuf of asian chicks...... no really, they all run away:(, that reminds me

\smsKONG searches for horse tranquillizers :naughty:

The Mullinator said:
She's hot to me. She has a strong will, not afraid to get her hands dirty, generally all around tomboyish (but not too much), and is physically attractive.

That to me is the perfect combination that gets me interested in a woman.

I think i know the kind of girl you want.

A MAN!

Mr-Fusion said:
Halle Berry is sex incarnate. No need for debate on the hotness of Halle Berry.

Her stupidy and poor poor acting is proof that even the hostest person can be made unattractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back